Are you looking to grow your career with a National Retail Leader located in the Western Chicago-land suburbs? Our client is looking to hire their next Senior Marketing Analyst to help manage their national Rewards and Promotions programs. Our client offers opportunity for growth, a competitive compensation/ benefits package, and values company culture! If you have experience in business analytics / campaign management and want to work with the leader in its industry, apply for the Senior Marketing Analyst today!
Senior Marketing Analyst Responsibilities:
- Manage the segmentation for various direct mail, email, mobile, in-store and point-of-sale promotions included in the Rewards’ national promotional plan
- Complete response analysis for Rewards promotions and custom retailer promotions.
- Interpret campaign results and provide recommendations to guide future strategy.
- Develop presentations and communicate results to key stakeholders across the organization (Rewards, Marketing, Category Management, Merchandising).
- Identify issues and key trends based on KPI reports, data analysis and insights. Utilize knowledge and experience to develop promotional strategy recommendations.
Senior Marketing Analyst Requirements:
- 3- 5 years’ experience in business analytics / campaign management
- Bachelors in quantitative business, math, statistics, marketing or equivalent experience
- Proficiency in Excel, SQL, Alteryx, Power BI, SAS (a plus)
- Experience with CRM tools like CIM, Unica or Salesforce
- Understanding of key financial and retail metrics
- Familiarity with various data sources, large data sets, and analytics tools/ techniques
- Analytical, quantitative and critical thinking skills
- Organizational and time management skills
- Self-starter, strong drive, highly motivated to make change and bring about fact driven decisions
- Excellent written / verbal communication skills
If you meet the above requirements and are interested in this role, please apply to the Senior Marketing Analyst today!
Senior Project Manager, Marketing
Keywords and Related Terms: market research , marketing analyst , retail , cpg , consumer goods , consumer insights , customer marketing , Excel , SQL , Alteryx , Power BI , SAS , CRM , Salesforce , Unica , CIM , business analytics , campaign management , rewards programs , promotional plans
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer, m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is the leading provider of professional staffing and recruiting services. LaSalle has worked with more than 10,000 companies, ranging from Fortune 500s to start ups. With units specializing in accounting and finance, administrative, marketing, executive search, technology, sales, supply chain, healthcare revenue cycle, call center, and human resources, LaSalle serves companies of all sizes and across all industries.