Our client, an international consumer goods company, is looking to hire a Senior Manager, Manufacturing Optimization for its headquarters in the Greenwich, Connecticut area. This position provides growth opportunity with a global company that has been a long-term player in the consumer products industry. The current Senior Manager, Manufacturing Optimization has been promoted; therefore, the company is seeking a dynamic and high potential supply chain professional.
Senior Manager, Manufacturing Optimization Responsibilities:
- Lead and facilitate process improvement projects within several contract-manufacturing facilities while driving strategic partnerships
- Identify business needs and opportunities for improvements based on data and/or feedback from employees
- Own manufacturing performance KPIs
- Conduct root cause analysis to determine metrics, collect and analyze data for process mapping, create process documentation, and drive cultural change to eliminate waste
- Responsible for leadership and development of programs that educate employees about continuous improvement
- Identify lean improvement training needs and work with departmental management to implement the required training
Senior Manager, Manufacturing Optimization Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree with a focus in engineering or supply chain management required, Master's degree preferred
- 8+ years of process improvement management experience with a specialization in manufacturing
- Lean Six Sigma Green or Black belt highly preferred, or equivalent experience
- Proficient in MS Office, with emphasis on MS Excel, and SAP highly desirable
If interested in this Senior Manager, Manufacturing Optimization position and qualify per the above requirements, please apply today!
Keywords and Related Terms: reporting , logistics , supply chain , logistics coordinator , Red Prairie , TMS , carriers , logistics , LTL , load planning , scheduling , dispatch
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is the leading provider of professional staffing and recruiting services. LaSalle has worked with more than 10,000 companies, ranging from Fortune 500s to start ups. With units specializing in accounting and finance, administrative, marketing, executive search, technology, supply chain, healthcare revenue cycle, call center, and human resources, LaSalle serves companies of all sizes and across all industries.