Job DescriptionOur client, a major life insurance provider based out of Chicago with a hybrid WFH model, is looking to bring on a new Senior Investment Accountant!
This Senior Investment Accountant position was created due to growth. You will collaborate with two other seniors on the team and play an integral role in reconciling and analyzing investment activity and quarterly reporting. This role offers a competitive base salary up to $105,000 and competitive benefits (bonus, 4 weeks PTO, 401k match, 9-5 hours).
Senior Investment Accountant Responsibilities:
- Monitor trade and investment activity, reconcile and analyze cash and asset accounts (fixed maturity securities, private placements, options, swaps and equity), while frequently collaborating with middle market team
- Prepare quarterly/annual investment schedules and footnotes for statutory and Blue Book reporting
- Support development and maintenance of standardized processes and internal controls
Senior Investment Accountant Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting or finance
- 5+ years of investment accounting
- Recent insurance, investment, banking industry experience
- Prior utilization of Blackrock Aladdin and PAM by Princeton a plus
If you are interested in this Senior Investment Accountant opportunity and qualify for the role, please apply today!
Lisa Uechi, CPA
Project Manager, Accounting & Finance
Keywords and Related Terms: accountant, accounting, finance , insurance , analysis , analytics , cash flow , forecasting , projection , financial statements , expense , reconcile , bachelor’s degree , CPA , certified public accountant , month end , reporting , reconciliation , journal entries , journal entry , balance sheet , income statement , profit & loss , P&L , controls , internal controls , automation , process improvement , GL , general ledger , GAAP , investment , investment accountant , senior , system , ERP, financial services , reporting , capital call , redemption , capital distribution , risk based capital , IMR , AVR , blue book , statutory , footnotes , middle market , PAM , Princeton , blackrock , Aladdin #LI-CTAFDH
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is the leading provider of professional staffing and recruiting services. LaSalle has worked with more than 10,000 companies, ranging from Fortune 500s to start ups. With units specializing in accounting and finance, administrative, marketing, executive search, technology, supply chain, healthcare revenue cycle, call center, and human resources, LaSalle serves companies of all sizes and across all industries.