Job DescriptionLaSalle Network has partnered with a global CPG company seeking a Senior Financial Analyst to focus on Inventory, Fixed Assets and Compliance. This company’s products are present and sold, directly or through authorized retailers, in more than 170 countries.
Their North American Finance team is growing, and they are looking for the Senior Financial Analyst to start ASAP! In this role you will play a key role in driving the processes supporting the North American Commercial functions. This hybrid role will be based out of their North American Headquarters in Parsippany, NJ, and will report directly to the Financial Statements & Reporting Manager – USA.
Senior Inventory Financial Analyst Responsibilities:
- Coordinate financial and administrative processes surrounding Fixed Asset, Inventory Management and Compliance
- Handle inventory counts, reconciliation of inventory with 3PL, process monitoring to ensure inventory is physically counted
- Ensure appropriate inventory risk provisions in place, asset tagging, asset continuity scheduling as well as capitalizing of assets
- Lead External and Internal Audit execution for Fixed Asset, Inventory and Internal Controls
- Make recommendations and implement changes to policies and procedures to support accounting methodologies and compliance objectives
- Ensure proper closing timelines are met for fiscal activities and proper quantitative analysis of financial data is performed
- Ensure data integrity of financial statement information
Senior Inventory Financial Analyst Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree required; advanced degree or certification is preferred
- 2+ years of inventory experience
- Strong knowledge of US and International rules, standards and procedures for financial reporting and statements; specifically, Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP) and International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRS)
- Previous experience working with Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) systems; SAP experience is a plus
- Proficient with the Microsoft Office suite, with a high emphasis on Excel
If consumers, quality and care are at the heart of everything you do and you’re dedicated to crafting brilliant results for consumers around the world, please apply today!
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is the leading provider of direct hire and temporary staffing services. For over two
decades, LaSalle has helped organizations hire faster and connect top talent with opportunities, from
entry-level positions to the C-suite. With units specializing in Accounting and Finance, Administrative,
Marketing, Technology, Supply chain, Healthcare Revenue Cycle, Call Center, Human Resources and Executive
Search. LaSalle offers staffing and recruiting solutions to companies of all sizes and across all
industries. LaSalle Network is the premier staffing and recruiting firm, earning over 100 culture,
revenue and industry-based awards from major publications and having its company experts regularly
contribute insights on retention strategies, hiring trends and hiring challenges, and more to national