Job DescriptionOur client, a publicly traded manufacturing client, is looking to hire a Senior Internal Auditor at their downtown Chicago Office. They are seeking a highly professional individual to join their audit team. This Senior Internal Auditor will work alongside a dynamic and growing team and can be promoted to manager within 18 months.
The Senior Internal Auditor will travel 30% of the time (all domestic) and work on a mix of SOX and integrated risk-based audits. The ideal candidate will be passionate about the industry and eager to grow in that space. The role is budgeted for $100,000-$120,000.
Senior Internal Auditor Responsibilities:
- 40% SOX audits, 30% integrated risk-based audits, 30% special projects (process improvement initiatives, helping to integrate new business acquisitions into accounting and finance)
- 30% domestic travel going to various manufacturing plants throughout the country
- Will work alongside 3 other senior internal auditors and report into VP of internal audit
Senior Internal Auditor Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting
- Active CPA
- 5+ years of integrated audit experience
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
If you're looking to be part of a rapidly expanding organization and join a young, dynamic team, this is the perfect opportunity for you! If you are interested in this Senior Internal Auditor opportunity and qualify per above requirements, please apply today.
Recruiter, Accounting & Finance
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is the leading provider of direct hire and temporary staffing services. For over two
decades, LaSalle has helped organizations hire faster and connect top talent with opportunities, from
entry-level positions to the C-suite. With units specializing in Accounting and Finance, Administrative,
Marketing, Technology, Supply chain, Healthcare Revenue Cycle, Call Center, Human Resources and Executive
Search. LaSalle offers staffing and recruiting solutions to companies of all sizes and across all
industries. LaSalle Network is the premier staffing and recruiting firm, earning over 100 culture,
revenue and industry-based awards from major publications and having its company experts regularly
contribute insights on retention strategies, hiring trends and hiring challenges, and more to national