Join one of the fastest-growing alcoholic beverage companies in the United States! Our client is looking to hire a Senior Insights Analyst for their Insights and Analytics team to report directly to the Director of Analytics. The Senior Insights Analyst will work with a group responsible for providing valuable insights and business intelligence to guide the executive team through strategic decisions.
The Senior Insights Analyst will rotate between different business units to develop and analyze key performance metrics meant to drive efficiency and visibility across departments. This is a highly visible role that will have considerable interaction with the C-suite at one of the top-rated workplaces in Chicago.
Senior Insights Analyst Responsibilities:
- Support multiple business units by developing and analyzing key performance metrics and creating executive dashboards using Tableau and Power BI
- Research, analyze, and present operational results across multiple business units to senior leadership
- Roll out new process improvements and developments vital to measuring the organization’s performance
- Use a data-backed approach to answer and resolve internal decision-making
Senior Insights Analyst Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in finance, economics, or related area from a top-tier university
- 2 years’ minimum professional experience in a consumer packaged goods company (ideally alcoholic beverage)
- Solid analytical and modeling ability
- Advanced Excel, Tableau, and/or Power BI experience required, SQL experience preferred
- Ability to work cross-functionally across multiple business units
If you are interested in this Senior Insights Analyst opportunity and qualify per the requirements, please apply today.
Project Manager, Accounting & Finance
Keywords and Related Terms: Tableau, PowerBI , alcohol , CPG , consumer packaged goods , consumer goods , VIP , idig , beverage , statistics , finance , economic , Excel , SQL , strategy , operations , business analyst , senior financial analyst , analysis , modeling , planning , forecast , forecasting , management summaries , pricing , presentations , P&L , profit and loss , accounting , finance , bachelor , bachelors , bachelor’s , FP&A , business unit , M&A
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer, m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is the leading provider of professional staffing and recruiting services. LaSalle has worked with more than 10,000 companies, ranging from Fortune 500s to start ups. With units specializing in administrative, accounting and finance, marketing, executive search, technology, sales, supply chain, healthcare revenue cycle, call center, and human resources, LaSalle serves companies of all sizes and across all industries