Calling all Human Resource Managers in Eagan, MN! Our client is a multi-billion-dollar company that produces major name brands in all consumer products categories and is looking to continue their pattern of growth.
We are looking for a Senior Human Resources Manager with strong communication, leadership and development and ability to hit the ground running. This role offers competitive pay and lots of room for upward mobility and career growth.
Senior Human Resources Manager Responsibilities:
- Manage the human resources function of the manufacturing and distribution center side of the business
- Involvement in continuous improvement; take on pillar of work as it relates to HR, partner with staffing strategies and improve retention
Senior Human Resources Manager Requirements:
- Onsite in Eagan, MN (one day a week at home)
- Bachelor’s degree preferred but not required
- Solid understanding of basic HR concepts; FMLA, workers comp, benefits enrollment and administration, performance reviews, etc.
- Experience in managing and developing a team of direct reports
- Expected hours: Monday-Friday 9-5; some flexibility required
- 5+ years of HR leadership experience
- Union experience
- No vaccination required
If you are interested in this Senior Human Resources Manager role and meet the above requirements, please apply today!
Senior Project Manager
Keywords and Related Terms: human resources , hr , manager , FMLA , workers comp , benefits , human resources manager #LI-NADH
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is the leading provider of professional staffing and recruiting services. LaSalle has worked with more than 10,000 companies, ranging from Fortune 500s to start ups. With units specializing in accounting and finance, administrative, marketing, executive search, technology, supply chain, healthcare revenue cycle, call center, and human resources, LaSalle serves companies of all sizes and across all industries.