Our client, a leading manufacturing company in the pluming industry, is looking for a Senior Human Resources Generalist to join their team. They are located the southwest suburbs of Chicago and offer a hybrid work schedule.
The Senior Human Resources Generalist will be responsible for leading human resources functions including payroll, benefits, performance management, employee relations, and on-going company wide initiatives.
Senior Human Resources Generalist Responsibilities:
- Biweekly payroll processing for US companies
- Benefits administration for health, COBRA, life, leave, 401k, and workers compensation, etc.
- Ensure that benefit programs are administered in compliance with company policies and state and federal government regulations such as ERISA, ACA, HIPAA, and COBRA
- Benefit plan cost analysis
- Assist in development of employee communication materials to provide information and increase awareness and understanding of benefit programs
- Testing, audits, and form 5500
- Calculate and process insurance premiums
- Annual plan renewal processing and open enrollment
- Plan related censuses and reporting including ACA
- Manage workers compensation claims and reporting
- Respond to Unemployment Compensation inquiries
- Assist employees with questions and/ or plan related challenges
- Assists with the administration of KPI, employee bonus and performance evaluation processes
- Researches and drafts new policies as well as maintaining and updating existing policies
- Monthly and annual reports as needed
- Continuous focus process improvement and overall department efficiencies
- Face of the HR department for general employee questions and any employee relations needs including investigations
Senior Human Resources Generalist Requirements:
- 5+ years of human resources experience
- Experience in benefits administration including leading plan document reviews, audits, and 5500
- Experience with navigating HR data and analytics
If you meet the above, please apply to this Senior Human Resources Generalist role today!
Senior Project Manager, Human Resources Recruiting
Keywords and Related Terms: human resources , HR , generalist , HRG , human resources generalist , operations , employee relations , engagement , events , benefits , payroll , compliance , audits , reporting , 5500 , ACA , HIPPA , 401K , COBRA
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is the leading provider of professional staffing and recruiting services. LaSalle has worked with more than 10,000 companies, ranging from Fortune 500s to start ups. With units specializing in accounting and finance, administrative, marketing, executive search, technology, supply chain, healthcare revenue cycle, call center, and human resources, LaSalle serves companies of all sizes and across all industries.