LaSalle Network has partnered with a highly recognized global consumer goods company that is looking to bring a Senior Human Resources Generalist onto their team! Our client was just featured on the Forbes’ 2020 World’s Best Employers list and puts a strong emphasis on providing the best for their employees. The Senior Human Resources Generalist will assist with the administration of the day-to-day operations of the human resources functions and support the Human Resources Manager.
The Senior Human Resources Generalist will lead initiatives around employee relations, recruiting, benefits, training, labor relations, disciplinary actions and administrative support, and will also be asked to lead special projects as assigned by HR Leadership. The ideal candidate will demonstrate a high level of trust, confidentiality, good judgment, and collaboration.
This Senior Human Resources Generalist position will provide a competitive compensation, which will depend on experience and salary history. If you are interested in this position and qualify for the role, please apply today!
Senior Human Resources Generalist Responsibilities:
- Support the company’s mission, vision, and values in daily activities and the creation of strategic goals
- Support the recruiting efforts of various department needs (sourcing, screening, interviewing, onboarding)
- Assist with employee relations needs including day to day issues, as well as more complex issues including investigations
- Assist with FMLA, Worker’s Compensation, unemployment and other benefits administration support
- Create and deliver various presentations for employees and managers
- Assist in performance management, training and development, and compensation design
- Provide support in compliance and employment laws
Senior Human Resources Generalist Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources or related field, or three (3) or more years of experience in human resources
- Experience working in a manufacturing environment
- Specific knowledge of several human resources processes and practices (employment law/compliance, compensation, organizational development, leadership development, benefits, compensation, risk management)
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment; superb organizational skills
- Excellent customer service skills and mentality
This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced HR professional seeking a stable organization with a motivating, collaborative, and growing culture. If you are interested in this Senior Human Resources Generalist role, please apply today!
Project Manager, Human Resources
Keywords and Related Terms: generalist , hr generalist , employee relations , status changes , clerical , exit interviews , interviews , interview , oracle , hris , talent , hr , human resources , internal customer , benefits , terminations , investigations , claims , unemployment , policies , procedures , OD , organizational design , performance management , compensation , SHRM , PHR
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer, m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is the leading provider of professional staffing and recruiting services. LaSalle has worked with more than 10,000 companies, ranging from Fortune 500s to start ups. With units specializing in administrative, accounting and finance, marketing, executive search, technology, sales, supply chain, healthcare revenue cycle, call center, and human resources, LaSalle serves companies of all sizes and across all industries.