LaSalle Network has partnered with a successful startup law firm to find a Senior Human Resources Generalist to oversee their shared services department over the law firm and call center. The Senior Human Resources Generalist will be a sole contributor within the human resources space and will be responsible for setting the strategy and executing on HR initiatives! This is an exciting opportunity for someone who is confident in their ability to create and implement HR processes and build out an HR department as the organization continues to grow.
Senior Human Resources Generalist Responsibilities:
- Translate high level HR strategy into tactical plans and execute to achieve business goals
- Oversee implementation of a new HRIS system
- Manage all functions of Human Resources, from employee relations to benefits and everything in between
- Build and manage relationships with vendors for recruiting and benefits initiatives
- Create and maintain HR compliance structure
Senior Human Resources Generalist Requirements:
- 5+ years of Human Resources experience
- Bachelor’s Degree required, SHRM or PHR a plus
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Self-starter and collaborative leader with ability to take projects from start to finish
- Strong knowledge of employee relations and process of formal investigations
If you are a motivated self-starter looking to take the next step in your career within a fast-paced and growing environment, apply to Senior Human Resources Generalist role today!
Hyman Resources Recruiter
Keywords and Related Terms: hr, human resources, hr generalist, human resources generalist, senior hr generalist, senior human resources generalist, hris, benefits, recruiting, onboarding, compliance, vendor management
The LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer, m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is the leading provider of professional staffing and recruiting services. LaSalle has worked with more than 10,000 companies, ranging from Fortune 500s to start ups. With units specializing in administrative, accounting and finance, marketing, executive search, technology, sales, supply chain, healthcare revenue cycle, call center, and human resources, LaSalle serves companies of all sizes and across all industries.