Our client, a rapidly growing wholesaler in the industrial packaging space, is seeking a Senior HR Generalist to join their growing team! Based out of Itasca, IL, this organization prides itself on their growth and dedication to its employees and their professional development. The Senior HR Generalist is on site five days a week and will support general HR tasks, with an emphasis on HR technology and how to best utilize existing software.
This Senior HR Generalist will join a team-oriented HR group and report directly to the VP of Human Resources. This role will own different projects in the HR generalist space and will mainly focus on HR technology. This may include researching new software, training employees on existing platforms or helping integrate new systems. The ideal Senior HR Generalist candidate is extremely driven, tech-savvy, team oriented, positive and a self-starter!
Senior HR Generalist Responsibilities:
- Help the company and its employees best utilize different HR software and platforms (Paycore is their payroll system)
- Implement new HR systems as needed, and make updates to existing ones
- Assist the HR team with general tasks and projects as needed
- Create and deliver various trainings and presentations for employees and managers
Senior HR Generalist Requirements:
- 3+ years of human resources experience
- Must have an interest in HR technology; a strong background utilizing different HRIS, ATS, Payroll and Talent Management systems is a plus
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment; must be flexible and adaptable, have superb organizational skills and be excited to work on a growing team
This is an excellent opportunity for an HR professional seeking a stable organization with a motivating, collaborative and growing culture. If you are interested in this Senior HR Generalist role, please apply today!
Keywords and Related Terms: HR , human resources , general , generalist , HRIS , ATS , payroll , employee , hiring #LI-CTHRDH
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is the leading provider of professional staffing and recruiting services. LaSalle has worked with more than 10,000 companies, ranging from Fortune 500s to start ups. With units specializing in accounting and finance, administrative, marketing, executive search, technology, supply chain, healthcare revenue cycle, call center, and human resources, LaSalle serves companies of all sizes and across all industries.