LaSalle Network is looking to hire a Senior Graphic Designer for one of our top clients in the retail space. This is a fantastic opportunity for someone who wants to join a high-growth environment where they will have an impact on the branding of the organization from the very beginning.
This position starts as a 3+ month contract and has the opportunity to transition into a full-time position for the right candidate.
Senior Graphic Designer Responsibilities:
- Responsible for all print and digital communications; present deliverables from conceptualization to execution
- Conceptualize and maintain a sharp vision of brand presence across omni-channel campaigns
- Convey and present ideas and projects to junior designers
Senior Graphic Designer Requirements:
- Bachelor's degree in related field
- 4+ years working in related field
- In-house experience preferred; ad agency experience considered
- Experience with style guides, branding and building out omni-channel campaigns
- Proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite required
- Strong leadership and communication skills
If interested, please apply directly above!
Keywords and Related Terms: graphic designer , graphic design , design , oakbrook #LI-CTMK
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is the leading provider of professional staffing and recruiting services. LaSalle has worked with more than 10,000 companies, ranging from Fortune 500s to start ups. With units specializing in accounting and finance, administrative, marketing, executive search, technology, supply chain, healthcare revenue cycle, call center, and human resources, LaSalle serves companies of all sizes and across all industries.