Our client, a national consulting firm, is looking to add a Senior Fund Accountant to join their organization. This organization works directly with Private Equity, Law Firms, Venture Capital, and Real Estate firms on assisting with auditing and advisory services.
This Senior Fund Accountant will report and work directly alongside the Head of the Group and incorporate a full realm of financial statement reviews, advisory services on fund and partnership-related accounting duties, and investment analysis with their clients.
Our client is looking for someone coming directly out of public accounting or an investment management firm, who is driven to join a growing accounting and advisory firm that is building out their Chicago presence. The Senior Fund Accountant will get the ability to work directly with some of the most established firms in the city and their CFOs on various investments and reporting.
Senior Fund Accountant Responsibilities:
- Work directly with client management on investor reporting and manage the investor relations
- Accurately report financial data, including cash and investment schedules, for all managed funds
- Responsible for all month-end reconciliations, accruals, journal entries, and closing procedures
- Research and develop strategies to better position clients from an investment and reporting perspective
- Assist CFO with internal investment analysis, including modeling out launches of investments and waterfall calculations
- Provide ad hoc requests and analysis as requested by the firm’s Partners
Senior Fund Accountant Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Finance
- Minimum of 1 year of public accounting experience from a Top 20 Audit firm
- CPA preferred
- Strong communication skills, particularly with senior management
- National firm that is growing its operations, specifically in Chicago
- Ability to work with CFOs on their investment strategies and see the process through from start to finish
- Top of the market compensation package and sign-on bonus
If you are interested in this Senior Fund Accountant opportunity and qualify per the above requirements, please apply today!
Project Manager, Accounting & Finance
Keywords and Related Terms: public accounting , audit , auditor , financial statement audit , PwC , KPMG , Deloitte , EY , ersnt , crowe , rsm , bdo , bkd , plante moran , grant thornton , baker tilly , PE , private equity , fund accountant , fund accounting , real estate , financial reporting , investment , investments , fund , funds , investment analyst , investment analysis , credit , credit analysis , credit reporting , investment reporting , transfer pricing , mergers , acquisition , M&A , purchase accounting , CPA , joint ventures , accounting , accountancy , accountant , GAAP , public , corporate , assurance , manage , cpa , mba , excel , access , forecast , distribution , monthly performance , work from home , remote , now hiring
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer, m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is the leading provider of professional staffing and recruiting services. LaSalle has worked with more than 10,000 companies, ranging from Fortune 500s to start ups. With units specializing in accounting and finance, administrative, marketing, executive search, technology, supply chain, healthcare revenue cycle, call center, and human resources, LaSalle serves companies of all sizes and across all industries.