Job DescriptionOur client, a global medical manufacturing company, is looking to hire a Senior Financial Reporting Analyst at their corporate headquarters. They are seeking a highly professional individual to join their financial reporting/technical accounting team. This Senior Financial Reporting Analyst will work alongside a dynamic and growing team and will assist in researching SEC accounting standards and reviewing contract agreements.
The Senior Financial Reporting Analyst will report directly into the Director of Financial Reporting and will be the point of contact for internal departments on. The ideal candidate will have a go getter attitude, be self-motivated and thrive in a fast-paced environment. They will have strong SEC reporting and technical accounting experience. The role is budgeted for $100,000-$120,000 with a bonus.
Senior Financial Reporting Analyst Responsibilities:
- Technical accounting related to significant or unusual transactions, including performing work on and documenting acquisitions, divestitures, joint ventures, supporting strategic initiatives and other transactions, and discussing conclusions reached with senior management and the external auditors
- Assist with the preparation of financial statements and reports for external issuance, in compliance with the accounting and reporting requirements of the SEC and FASB, including footnote preparation, review of financial statements and materials prepared by Investor Relations
- Support all internal and external audit activities at the consolidated and local level including the creation and support of thorough audit documentation and resolution of internal control findings
Senior Financial Reporting Analyst Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting, CPA preferred
- 4+ years public accounting or public company experience
- Public accounting: public clients, working with technical accounting research and internal controls
- Public company: 4-5 years of financial reporting or technical accounting research
If you're looking to be part of a rapidly expanding organization and join a young, dynamic team, this is the perfect opportunity for you! If you are interested in this Senior Financial Reporting Analyst opportunity and qualify per above requirements, please apply today.
Recruiter, Accounting & Finance
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is the leading provider of direct hire and temporary staffing services. For over two
decades, LaSalle has helped organizations hire faster and connect top talent with opportunities, from
entry-level positions to the C-suite. With units specializing in Accounting and Finance, Administrative,
Marketing, Technology, Supply chain, Healthcare Revenue Cycle, Call Center, Human Resources and Executive
Search. LaSalle offers staffing and recruiting solutions to companies of all sizes and across all
industries. LaSalle Network is the premier staffing and recruiting firm, earning over 100 culture,
revenue and industry-based awards from major publications and having its company experts regularly
contribute insights on retention strategies, hiring trends and hiring challenges, and more to national