Want to grow your career within Professional Services? LaSalle Network is partnered with a multi-billion dollar global professional services firm looking to hire a Senior Financial Data Analyst.
The Senior Financial Data Analyst will apply data analysis and data modeling techniques to provide senior management with detailed information related to the firm’s financial performance, business operations, strategic plans and critical financial management issues. This position will involve synthesizing financial information and trends in order to make recommendations for action. The Senior Financial Data Analyst will work directly with senior management and partners of the firm.
This company offers a $100,000 - $120,000 per year salary.
Senior Financial Data Analyst Responsibilities:
- Support key strategic initiatives of the firm with financial modeling, data mining and analyses
- Identify, extract and summarize information from multiple sources for specialized firm and client reporting needs, such as financial presentations for the annual partner meetings, diversity and pro bono initiatives, completing/reviewing survey submissions, analyzing industry data from completed survey reports, ad hoc client/engagement analyses relating to hours, billings and collections
- Demonstrated skills in building complex queries using Transact SQL and/or other data query/reporting tools
- Demonstrated analytical skills and ability to identify, analyze and interpret trends or patterns in complex data sets
- Applied data mining to extract information from data sets and identify correlations and patterns
- Organize and transform information into comprehensible structures and prepare into specific reports
- Design custom analyses, vet the results and analyze the impacts on the firm’s pricing and cost structures; encompass fee arrangements, attorney compensation and client realization levels
- Meet established/ongoing departmental procedures and reporting requirements, such as monitoring and analyzing Fee Arrangements and preparing reports for committees, the CFO and other members of senior management
- Develop innovative analytical approaches to address information requests, enhance process efficiency, support new initiatives and/or more accurately reflect changing business elements
- Prepare impactful visual presentations of complex data to facilitate decision making
- Actively participate in/contribute to system and process re-engineering efforts; recognize/assess the downstream impacts of process changes
Senior Financial Data Analyst Requirements:
- Bachelor's degree in accounting, finance, business administration or data analysis
- 3+ years of experience within finance or accounting
- Strong SQL Experience required
- Power BI or Tableau experience a plus
- Advanced Excel knowledge
- Strong analytical and communication skills
If you are interested in this Senior Financial Data Analyst opportunity and meet the above requirements, please apply today!
Project Manager, Accounting & Finance Recruiting
Keywords and Related Terms : financial , planning , analysis , manage , excel , access , forecast , distribution , monthly performance , financial models , net present value , NPV , return on investment , ROI , return on investment , strategy , controlling , financial modeling , consulting , reporting , technology , software as a service , SaaS , management , FP&A , budgeting , budgets , forecasts , tableau , technology , financial analyst , advertising , media , marketing, operations, supply chain, procurement, logistics, freight, commodities, warehouse #LI-CTAFDH
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is the leading provider of professional staffing and recruiting services. LaSalle has worked with more than 10,000 companies, ranging from Fortune 500s to start ups. With units specializing in accounting and finance, administrative, marketing, executive search, technology, supply chain, healthcare revenue cycle, call center, and human resources, LaSalle serves companies of all sizes and across all industries.