Our client, a leading retail company in the western suburbs that offers extensive growth opportunities across multiple business units, is seeking a new senior financial analyst. The senior financial analyst will work closely with several different business units to develop and analyze key performance metrics meant to drive efficiency. This is a highly visible role that will have considerable interaction with senior management.
Senior Financial Analyst Responsibilities:
· Support multiple business units by developing and analyzing key performance metrics
· Prepare consolidated budgets for management review
· Present results of analysis to senior management
· Additional projects/responsibilities as needed
Senior Financial Analyst Requirements:
· Four plus years of experience as a financial analyst within the retail or distribution industry
· Consolidations and P&L experience
· Bachelor’s degree with accounting or finance concentration
· Strong Excel skills
· Ability to work cross-functionally across multiple business units
If you are interested in this senior financial analyst opportunity and qualify per the requirements, please apply today.
Team Lead, Accounting and Finance
Keywords and Related Terms: senior financial analyst , finance ,
The LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer, m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is Chicago's leading provider of professional staffing and recruiting services. Specializing in accounting and finance, marketing, executive search, technology, administrative, supply chain, healthcare revenue cycle, call center, and human resources, LaSalle serves companies of all sizes and across all industries. Since inception in 1998, LaSalle Network has served over 3,000 clients and placed over 35,000 candidates in temporary, temporary to permanent, and permanent positions.