Opportunity to join an award winning, nationally recognized hospital system in the Chicago-land area. If you are looking to work in a fast-paced, highly analytical environment with exposure to department heads and executive level staff, this might be the role for you! Our client is looking for a Senior Financial Analyst to join their expanding group. This Senior Financial Analyst will work on a variety of functions, including labor productivity and outpatient care.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Key stakeholder related to financial planning and analysis, budgeting and data analytics with an emphasis in labor productivity and workforce management.
- Work with various systems to provide support data and bench-marking analyses.
- Support the ambulatory and primary care service lines from a financial/data capacity.
- This person is the primary point person for labor product, analytic, workforce management
- Present/interact with department heads and clinical leaders.
Senior Financial Analyst Requirements:
- Highly proficient in Excel
- Ability to communicate up and down organization
- Hospital operations preferred
If you are interested in the Senior Financial Analyst position and qualify per the requirements, please apply today.
Keywords and Related Terms: labor analytics, labor, head count, excel, analysis, healthcare, hospital, health system, clinical, financial analysis, data analysis
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer, m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is the leading provider of professional staffing and recruiting services. LaSalle has worked with more than 10,000 companies, ranging from Fortune 500s to start ups. With units specializing in administrative, accounting and finance, marketing, executive search, technology, sales, supply chain, healthcare revenue cycle, call center, and human resources, LaSalle serves companies of all sizes and across all industries.