Looking for the next step in your finance career? LaSalle Network has partnered with a Fortune 500, mult-billion dollar, global, logistics company looking to hire a Senior Financial Analyst to their growing FP&A team. This Senior Financial Analyst will work at a global level supporting local & international business units. This organization has experienced substantial growth and offers the unique opportunity to work directly with its leadership team on all strategic projects relating to revenue and future expansion. This role comes with a competitive bonus structure with base compensation up to $90,000.
Senior Financial Analyst Responsibilities:
- Manage and develop budgets, financial models, and project reporting deliverables
- Build & maintain detailed, dynamic financial models to inform monthly, quarterly, and annual forecasting
- Lead financial review meetings and partner effectively with project and finance teams to ensure effective cost management and maintenance of reliable project forecasts
- Review financial forecasts compared to operating budgets and prepare business modeling to identify trends affecting business performance
- Prepare monthly financial analysis package, which includes explanation of income statement and metrics
Senior Financial Analyst Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Accounting or similar field
- 4+ years of FP&A experience
- Strong Excel skills
- Ability to be highly flexible, a self-starter, and have a positive attitude
If you are interested in Senior Financial Analyst opportunity, please apply today!
Team Lead, Accounting & Finance Recruiting
Keywords and Related Terms: financial , planning , analysis , manage , excel , access , forecast , manufacture , distribution , monthly performance , financial models , net present value , NPV , return on investment , ROI , return on investment , strategy , controlling , retail , real estate , financial modeling , DCF , discounted cash flow , budgets , logistics , finance , budget , forecasts , cash flow analysis , cash flow , month end , month end close
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is the leading provider of professional staffing and recruiting services. LaSalle has worked with more than 10,000 companies, ranging from Fortune 500s to start ups. With units specializing in accounting and finance, administrative, marketing, executive search, technology, supply chain, healthcare revenue cycle, call center, and human resources, LaSalle serves companies of all sizes and across all industries.