LaSalle Network is partnered with a rapidly growing, multi-million-dollar CPG organization looking to bring on a new Senior Financial Analyst. This Senior Financial Analyst will be supporting the Sales Operations team through owning the S&OP process, creating the full year budget & forecasts, tracking revenue performance, and making recommendations on sales trends and field insights.
Senior Financial Analyst Responsibilities:
- Manage the financial planning and forecasting process for the Sales & Operation team
- Draw conclusions from large data sets and presenting that information to leadership
- Analyze and present monthly financial performance compared to plan, forecast and the prior year
- Analyze business trends and pricing to make recommendations
- Analyze business trends
- Provide ad hoc analysis and modeling as requested
Senior Financial Analyst Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance, Business Administration or related field
- 2+ years of finance or sales analytics experience
- 2+ years supporting marketing or sales preferred
- Seeks input, drives for consensus and obtains closure; excellent collaboration and team building skills
- Ability to address difficult issues and guide others towards meaningful goals
If you are interested in this Senior Financial Analyst position and meet the requirements, please apply today!
Senior Project Manager – Accounting and Finance
Keywords and Related Terms: financial , planning , analysis , manage , excel , access , forecast , manufacture , distribution , monthly performance , financial models , net present value , return on investment , strategy , controlling , retail , consumer product, financial modeling , consumer package goods , manufacturing
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is Chicago's leading provider of professional staffing and recruiting services. Specializing in technology, accounting and finance, administrative, call center, human resources, marketing, and executive search, LaSalle serves companies of all sizes and across all industries. Since inception in 1998, LaSalle Network has served over 2,500 clients and placed over 25,000 candidates in temporary, temporary to permanent and permanent positions.