Want to grow your career with the Manufacturing space? LaSalle Network is partnered with a multi-billion dollar global chocolate producer looking to hire a Senior Financial Analyst, Supply Chain.
The Senior Financial Analyst, Supply Chain provides quantitative, analytic support to the business partners and management for making strategic, operational and tactical decisions in the areas of plant operations and supply chain. They will perform tasks with the aim to ensure efficient, harmonized and high-quality reporting and analysis in accordance with reporting guidelines, principles and standards. This includes coordination of budgeting/forecasting, measuring performance against budget/prior year, developing reporting/KPIs to support Region Americas plant and supply chain network and providing recommendations to management.
This company offers a $90,000 - $100,000 per year salary.
Senior Financial Analyst, Supply Chain Responsibilities:
- Coordinate planning, budgeting and forecasting processes across Region Americas for Operations & Supply Chain (US/CAN/MEX/BR/CL)
- Develop/streamline reports and scorecards for monitoring of plant performance and supply chain costs across the entire region
- Monitor, evaluate and report performance against budgets, forecasts and prior year to corporate, including monthly activity, KPI and CAPEX reporting and regular benchmarking reporting
- Actively analyze and challenge plant and supply chain costs and performance and understand drivers of variances
- Prepare presentations for monthly and quarterly Operations & Supply Chain and Regional reviews; make recommendations to management
- Be the go-to person on all regional Operations & Supply Chain variance analysis matters
Senior Financial Analyst Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in finance or accounting
- 2-5 years of experience in finance with an emphasis on planning and analysis or accounting
- Experience in a manufacturing organization in finance or accounting roles for multinational companies, preferably B2B/food industry
- Strong Excel with experience working with large data sets
If you are interested in this Senior Financial Analyst, Supply Chain opportunity and meet the above requirements, please apply today!
Project Manager, Accounting & Finance Recruiting
Keywords and Related Terms : financial , planning , analysis , manage , excel , access , forecast , distribution , monthly performance , financial models , net present value , NPV , return on investment , ROI , return on investment , strategy , controlling , financial modeling , consulting , reporting , technology , software as a service , SaaS , management , FP&A , budgeting , budgets , forecasts , tableau , technology , financial analyst , advertising , media , marketing, operations, supply chain, procurement, logistics, freight, commodities, warehouse #LI-CTAFDH
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is the leading provider of professional staffing and recruiting services. LaSalle has worked with more than 10,000 companies, ranging from Fortune 500s to start ups. With units specializing in accounting and finance, administrative, marketing, executive search, technology, supply chain, healthcare revenue cycle, call center, and human resources, LaSalle serves companies of all sizes and across all industries.