LaSalle Network is partnered with a global CPG company looking to hire a Senior Financial Analyst to support their manufacturing plant in Bellwood, IL. This Senior Financial Analyst will be responsible for day-to-day business partnering with the operations team as well as driving best-in-class improvements in process and analytical capabilities.
This role is in office five days a week in Bellwood, IL and offers a base salary of $95,000-$105,000.
Senior Financial Analyst Responsibilities:
- Prepare, review and distribute weekly, monthly, quarterly and annual financial, operating and executive reports
- Monitor and develop new performance indicators, highlighting trends and analyzing causes of unexpected variances
- Support the plant’s planning and forecasting process
- Provide specific, actionable and forward-looking commentary on changes in the monthly/quarterly financial forecasts
Senior Financial Analyst Requirements:
- 2+ years of experience in the finance supporting plant and manufacturing operations
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting or finance
- Strong Excel experience
- SAP experience strongly preferred
If you are interested in this Senior Financial Analyst opportunity and meet the above requirements, please apply today!
Keywords and Related Terms: financial , planning , analysis , manage , excel , access , forecast , distribution , monthly performance , financial models , net present value , NPV , return on investment , ROI , return on investment , strategy , controlling , financial modeling , consulting , reporting , technology , software as a service , SaaS , management , FP&A , budgeting , budgets , forecasts , tableau , technology , financial analyst , advertising , media , marketing , FP&A , west loop , market research #LI-CTAFDH
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is the leading provider of direct hire and temporary staffing services. For over two decades, LaSalle has helped organizations hire faster and connect top talent with opportunities, from entry-level positions to the C-suite. With units specializing in Accounting and Finance, Administrative, Marketing, Technology, Supply chain, Healthcare Revenue Cycle, Call Center, Human Resources and Executive Search. LaSalle offers staffing and recruiting solutions to companies of all sizes and across all industries. LaSalle Network is the premier staffing and recruiting firm, earning over 100 culture, revenue and industry-based awards from major publications and having its company experts regularly contribute insights on retention strategies, hiring trends and hiring challenges, and more to national news outlets.