Want to grow your career within the Consumer Goods space? LaSalle Network is partnered with a high growth, private equity backed consumer goods company looking to hire a Senior Financial Analyst. This Senior Financial Analyst will play a key role in their budget and forecasting process, pick up new skills and get exposure to new technologies. The Senior Financial Analyst reports directly to the Manager of FP&A and will get exposure to a range of business segments!
As they continue to grow out the finance team, this Senior Financial Analyst will have the opportunity to take on more responsibilities, own processes and implement new strategies. This company offers a $90,000-$105,000 per year salary plus bonus.
Senior Financial Analyst Responsibilities:
- Partner with field sales to complete deal level pricing completely and accurately
- Define recommendations to avoid gross margin erosion; analyze gross margin and identify product cost issues and address with Procurement, Operations and Finance as appropriate
- Create and provide various monthly, quarterly and annual reports to field sales and leadership teams
- Prepare financial presentation materials and formal business case documents for use with senior management
- Proactively identify opportunities for change and process improvement related to forecasting, reporting, modeling and analysis; document and implement solutions
- Ad-hoc reports and analysis as requested
Senior Financial Analyst Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting or finance
- 2-4 years of experience within finance or accounting
- Strong interest in learning new technology and data analytics tools
- Advanced Excel knowledge
If you are interested in this Senior Financial Analyst opportunity and meet the above requirements, please apply today!
Project Manager, Accounting & Finance Recruiting
Keywords and Related Terms : financial , planning , analysis , manage , excel , access , forecast , distribution , monthly performance , financial models , net present value , NPV , return on investment , ROI , return on investment , strategy , controlling , financial modeling , consulting , reporting , technology , software as a service , SaaS , management , FP&A , budgeting , budgets , forecasts , tableau , technology , financial analyst , advertising , media , marketing #LI-CTAFDH
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is the leading provider of professional staffing and recruiting services. LaSalle has worked with more than 10,000 companies, ranging from Fortune 500s to start ups. With units specializing in accounting and finance, administrative, marketing, executive search, technology, supply chain, healthcare revenue cycle, call center, and human resources, LaSalle serves companies of all sizes and across all industries.