LaSalle Network has partnered with a manufacturing client in the western suburbs looking to build out their growing finance team with a Senior Financial Analyst Consultant. This role will be essential in designing and implementing updated procedures and identifying efficiencies for the business.
Senior Financial Analyst Consultant Responsibilities:
- Review and analyze daily/weekly margin reports and monthly financial statements and reports
- Build and maintain a set of Tableau reports to translate data into insight and impact
- Track KPIs and understand key business drivers
- Review budget procedures with stakeholders
- Evaluate and provide explanation for proposals
- Provide variance reporting with explanations
- Assist with forecast/budgeting and monthly close processes
- Develop financial models through benchmarking and process analysis
- Evaluate investment options (capex, working capital, people resource) and present risk/ opportunities
Senior Financial Analyst Consultant Requirements:
- Bachelor's degree in finance, accounting, or data analysis
- Big 4/public accounting experience is a plus
- 5+ years of experience in financial planning, analysis, and modeling
- Strong data acumen. Advanced in Excel. SAP/BW and/or Tableau experience is a plus
Thank you for your time and consideration for the Senior Financial Analyst Consultant opportunity. We look forward to receiving your resume.
Senior Executive Search Consultant, Interim Solutions
Keywords and Related Terms: technical accounting research , GAAP , accounting , finance , management
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer, m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is the leading provider of professional staffing and recruiting services. LaSalle has worked with more than 10,000 companies, ranging from Fortune 500s to start ups. With units specializing in accounting and finance, administrative, marketing, executive search, technology, supply chain, healthcare revenue cycle, call center, and human resources, LaSalle serves companies of all sizes and across all industries.