Job DescriptionLaSalle Network has partnered with a manufacturer of cutting-edge construction materials, located in downtown Chicago. Our client is seeking an Interim Senior Financial Analyst to join their growing team. The Interim Senior Financial Analyst will work closely across all lines of business to develop and analyze KPI’s and reporting to drive efficiency.
This position will oversee financial analysis for their global business lines and provide crucial reporting on specific product lines. The ideal candidate will have a strong grasp on global FP&A processes, as well as the ability to clearly communicate their findings to executive leadership.
Interim Senior Financial Analyst Responsibilities:
- Provide detailed insight into operational and financial performance and provide reporting and explanation on variance, risk and other nuances with results monthly
- Utilize existing reporting to identify areas of improvement or opportunity for efficiency
- Perform complex financial, statistical, productivity and cost analytics
- Interpret data to discover underlying causes, patterns, relationships and trends to inform senior leadership in decision making
- Collaborate with business unit stakeholders to proactively monitor budget, resource utilization, supplies, inventory and other expense trends and issues
- Provide education, training and coaching to business partners on the effective use of financial systems and tools, as well as how to read and interpret financial information and reports
- Maintain knowledge and ensure departmental compliance with relevant organizational, accounting and departmental laws, regulations, policies, procedures and standards
- Perform other responsibilities as assigned, such as: system testing and support related to implementation, conversion or development, etc.
Interim Senior Financial Analyst Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in finance, economics or related
- 3+ years of experience in forecasting, budgeting and analyzing P&L statements
- FCCS, Smartview and/or TM1 preferred
- Peoplesoft, SAP preferred
- CFA/CMA/CPA preferred
If you are interested in this Interim Senior Financial Analyst opportunity, please apply today!
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is the leading provider of direct hire and temporary staffing services. For over two
decades, LaSalle has helped organizations hire faster and connect top talent with opportunities, from
entry-level positions to the C-suite. With units specializing in Accounting and Finance, Administrative,
Marketing, Technology, Supply chain, Healthcare Revenue Cycle, Call Center, Human Resources and Executive
Search. LaSalle offers staffing and recruiting solutions to companies of all sizes and across all
industries. LaSalle Network is the premier staffing and recruiting firm, earning over 100 culture,
revenue and industry-based awards from major publications and having its company experts regularly
contribute insights on retention strategies, hiring trends and hiring challenges, and more to national