LaSalle Network has partnered with an established software company in the Chicagoland area, to hire a Senior Financial Analyst to their growing team. This organization is looking to bring on an individual with 3-5 years of FP&A, consulting or Big 4 experience.
This candidate will be building and creating models in Excel from scratch, managing their P&L, running headcount planning, handling budgeting and forecasting work and assisting in M&A integration work of targeted business.
This client is hybrid with three days onsite in the Chicago Loop (Monday-Wed) and has budgeted base salary up to $110,000 with a 10% annual bonus for the role.
If you are interested in the Senior Financial Analyst role, please apply today!
Senior Financial Analyst Responsibilities:
- Own financial model encompassing portfolio of brands and work with general managers of these businesses to granularly forecast financial performance
- Support M&A integration of acquired target business
- Communicate actuals vs. budget to business leaders and work with leaders to improve performance
- Collaborate with senior management and private equity sponsor on reporting & data visualizations
Senior Financial Analyst Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance or Economics
- 3-5 years of relevant experience
- Advanced Excel knowledge - must be able to write and create models from scratch
- M&A integration work experience a plus but not required
- Must be able to be hybrid back in office 3 days a week
Senior Project Manager, Accounting & Finance Direct Hire
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is the leading provider of direct hire and temporary staffing services. For over two
decades, LaSalle has helped organizations hire faster and connect top talent with opportunities, from
entry-level positions to the C-suite. With units specializing in Accounting and Finance, Administrative,
Marketing, Technology, Supply chain, Healthcare Revenue Cycle, Call Center, Human Resources and Executive
Search. LaSalle offers staffing and recruiting solutions to companies of all sizes and across all
industries. LaSalle Network is the premier staffing and recruiting firm, earning over 100 culture,
revenue and industry-based awards from major publications and having its company experts regularly
contribute insights on retention strategies, hiring trends and hiring challenges, and more to national