Job DescriptionLooking to grow your finance career in the CPG/Food & Beverage industry? LaSalle Network has partnered with one of the largest CPG/Food & Beverage companies in the world, looking to add a high-level Senior Financial Analyst to their Business Planning team.
The Senior Financial Analyst will act as a business partner and subject matter expert around the predictive forecasting and financial modelling process, work cross-functionally with the broader FP&A team to support operations and other national departments and act as the analytical engine of the company. This position offers a competitive base salary range of $90,000-105,000.
Senior Financial Analyst Responsibilities:
- Act as a business partner to divisions in the company’s monthly financial forecasting process
- Act as a subject-matter expert for various areas of the monthly financial forecasting process
- Extract and analyze historical financial data to forecast expected future results using statistical analysis and appropriate tool support
- Research and resolve reconciliation variances in financial statements
- Prepare, consolidate and analyze the company’s annual plan
- Perform special projects as required
- Develop, execute and document plans for small-scale projects
- Assist leadership and senior professionals in implementation and rollouts of large-scale projects
Senior Financial Analyst Requirements:
- 2+ years of FP&A experience
- Bachelor's degree in finance or accounting
- Advanced Microsoft Excel skills required
- Advanced analytical, mathematical and spreadsheet modeling skills
- Ability to think creatively, deadline-driven and self-motivated contributor
- Experience in multi-unit consumer industries preferred
- Highest standards of accuracy and precision and highly organized
- Ability to effectively communicate in writing and verbally to audience of various levels of financial aptitude
- Ability to organize and prioritize work with a high degree of autonomy, and track/coordinate a variety of tasks simultaneously
Senior Project Manager
Keywords and Related Terms: fp&a, financial , planning , analysis , manage , excel , access , forecast , distribution , monthly performance , financial models , net present value , NPV , return on investment , ROI , return on investment , strategy , controlling , financial modeling , consulting , reporting , technology , software as a service , SaaS , management , FP&A , budgeting , budgets , forecasts , tableau , technology , financial analyst #LI-CTAFDH
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is the leading provider of direct hire and temporary staffing services. For over two decades, LaSalle has helped organizations hire faster and connect top talent with opportunities, from entry-level positions to the C-suite. With units specializing in Accounting and Finance, Administrative, Marketing, Technology, Supply chain, Healthcare Revenue Cycle, Call Center, Human Resources and Executive Search. LaSalle offers staffing and recruiting solutions to companies of all sizes and across all industries. LaSalle Network is the premier staffing and recruiting firm, earning over 100 culture, revenue and industry-based awards from major publications and having its company experts regularly contribute insights on retention strategies, hiring trends and hiring challenges, and more to national news outlets.