LaSalle Network has partnered with a $10B+ food manufacturing company with a headquarters in downtown Chicago to identify a new Senior Financial Analyst to join their Brand Finance team. This Senior Financial Analyst will support the senior analysts and finance managers on the Brand Finance team on all things budgeting, forecasting, planning and analysis.
Our client is looking for analysts and senior analysts out of the CPG industry all local to the Chicagoland area looking to transfer their skills into a Senior Financial Analyst position. They are also open to reviewing backgrounds of candidates who have held prior roles as a financial analyst for 3+ years.
Budgeted compensation for this role is a base salary of $85,000-$100,000 and is bonus eligible.
Senior Financial Analyst - Brand Finance Responsibilities:
Senior Financial Analyst - Brand Finance Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting or finance required
- 3+ years of professional general business and financial experience
- Experience assisting in the P&L, along with knowledge of financial systems and general accounting concepts
- Proficiency in MS Office applications
- Experience with SAP or other software tools preferred
- At this time, we require applicants for this role to be legally authorized to work in the United States without requiring employer sponsorship either now or in the future
If you are interested in the Senior Financial Analyst role, please apply today!
Senior Project Manager
Keywords and Related Terms: financial , planning , analysis , manage , excel , access , forecast , distribution , monthly performance , financial models , net present value , NPV , return on investment , ROI , return on investment , strategy , controlling , financial modeling , consulting , reporting , technology , software as a service , SaaS , management , FP&A , budgeting , budgets , forecasts , tableau , technology , financial analyst , advertising , media , marketing #LI-DNP
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is the leading provider of professional staffing and recruiting services. LaSalle has worked with more than 10,000 companies, ranging from Fortune 500s to start ups. With units specializing in accounting and finance, administrative, marketing, executive search, technology, supply chain, healthcare revenue cycle, call center, and human resources, LaSalle serves companies of all sizes and across all industries.