Job DescriptionLooking to grow your finance career in the beauty and cosmetics industry? LaSalle Network has partnered with one of the largest beauty and cosmetics companies in the world who is looking to add a Senior Financial Analyst to their team.
The Senior Financial Analyst will partner with the eCommerce leadership and Finance teams to deliver on the strategic, financial and operational goals of the business. This is a highly visible position with tremendous growth opportunities. This position offers a competitive base salary in the range of $95,000-$105,000 plus bonus.
Senior Financial Analyst Responsibilities:
- Support the annual budget planning and muti-year long term planning initiatives
- Coordinate with partners to determine overhead expense needs and understand ultimate impact to bottom line financials
- Collaborate cross-functionally with business unit finance teams to identify, consolidate and communicate key drivers, trends and issues affecting different areas of the business
- Support new business integrations and projects providing all needed financial support to leadership
Senior Financial Analyst Requirements:
- Bachelor's degree in accounting, economics or finance required
- 3+ years of FP&A experience
- Experience supporting sales finance
- Advanced Microsoft Excel skills required
- Experience working with Alteryx required
- SAP and Power BI experience would be a big plus
Senior Project Manager
Keywords and Related Terms: fp&a , power bi , SAP , budget , forecast , strategy , sales finance , net margin analyst , profitability , eCommerce , excel , long-term planning , key performance indicators , KPI #LI-CTAFDH
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is the leading provider of direct hire and temporary staffing services. For over two decades, LaSalle has helped organizations hire faster and connect top talent with opportunities, from entry-level positions to the C-suite. With units specializing in Accounting and Finance, Administrative, Marketing, Technology, Supply chain, Healthcare Revenue Cycle, Call Center, Human Resources and Executive Search. LaSalle offers staffing and recruiting solutions to companies of all sizes and across all industries. LaSalle Network is the premier staffing and recruiting firm, earning over 100 culture, revenue and industry-based awards from major publications and having its company experts regularly contribute insights on retention strategies, hiring trends and hiring challenges, and more to national news outlets.