LaSalle Network has partnered with a rapidly growing private equity-backed company providing facilities management services to facilities in North America and internationally. The Financial Analyst will contribute analysis and information to drive our company to the next level organically and via acquisitions.
Reporting to the Chief Financial Officer (CFO), this role will support multiple departments across the business in all financial matters relating to financial budgeting, planning and analysis. The ideal candidate will possess an interest in corporate FP&A, strong analytical/interpersonal skills, the ability to partner and work cross-functionally in a multi-faceted organization and set a high-quality bar for themselves.
- Lead the annual planning process and ongoing quarterly forecasts; take ownership of understanding and validating the rationale for the financial forecast of revenue, operating expenses, assets and cash flow; explain variances to previously communicated forecasts
- Prepare and present monthly and quarterly financial reviews to Senior Leadership and business areas as appropriate
- Partner with Senior Leadership to prepare financial analyses and models that assist in the evaluation of financial results and strategic business initiatives including acquisitions, capital investments, new/existing clients and new products and services within company business units; analysis may include pricing new products and services, cost-benefit analysis and business segment profitability analysis
- Understand and utilize the systems and tools required to deliver the services to various constituents
- Develop automated solutions that improve accuracy and efficiency of budgets, forecast and analysis
- Prepare and disseminate timely and accurate financial information to allow for efficient use and control over financial resources of a business unit, project, service, etc.
- Work on complex issues and assignments creating innovative ways to analyze/solve/discuss the most difficult problems/challenges
- Develop and cultivate relationships with new and existing internal business clients to understand their business and ongoing financial analysis needs
- Develop financial and non-financial measures of business performance for evaluation and control of projects and investments
- Participate in special projects and perform other duties as assigned
- Undergraduate degree required; graduate degree and/or professional certification (CPA, CFM or CMA) preferred
- 3+ years of directly related experience in FP&A, investment banking, corporate development or strategic finance (or equivalent) required; M&A experience preferred
- Proficiency in developing and maintaining complex financial models
- A demonstrated ability to take initiative, work independently and drive solutions
- Proficiency with Microsoft Excel and Word
- Strong problem-solving and analytical skills
- Very strong communication skills (written and oral)
- Ability to quickly become knowledgeable in current and future policies, practices, trends and information affecting business and the organization
- Excellent leadership and interpersonal skills
If you have what it takes to work in a dynamic, fast-paced environment, I welcome the opportunity to provide more detail and explore your current situation and interests.
Senior Project Manager
Keywords and Related Terms: financial , planning , analysis , manage , excel , access , forecast , manufacture , distribution , monthly performance , financial models , net present value , NPV , return on investment , ROI , return on investment , strategy , controlling , retail , real estate , financial modeling , DCF , discounted cash flow , senior financial analyst , financial analyst , insurance , budget , forecasting , budgeting #LI-NAAFDH
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is the leading provider of professional staffing and recruiting services. LaSalle has worked with more than 10,000 companies, ranging from Fortune 500s to start ups. With units specializing in accounting and finance, administrative, marketing, executive search, technology, supply chain, healthcare revenue cycle, call center, and human resources, LaSalle serves companies of all sizes and across all industries.