LaSalle Network is partnering with a Global Manufacturing Organization headquartered in Chicago, Illinois. Our client is looking for a Senior Financial Analyst to identify or substantiate potential areas of opportunity to improve overall business performance. This individual will partner directly with senior leaders and executives to assess and monitor change and progress for key initiatives.
Senior Financial Analyst Responsibilities:
- Analyze and perform month-end financial support for business units
- Provide leadership with financial analysis and modeling support for key deliverables and strategic initiatives
- Develop and support annual budgeting and strategic business planning with quarterly reporting and analysis
- Provide support for process improvements and optimizations as necessary
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities Required:
- 3-5 years of strong analytical experience
- Bachelors Degree in Finance, Accounting, or related field of study
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is Chicago's leading provider of professional staffing and recruiting services. Specializing in technology, accounting and finance, administrative, call center, human resources, marketing, and executive search, LaSalle serves companies of all sizes and across all industries. Since inception in 1998, LaSalle Network has served over 2,500 clients and placed over 25,000 candidates in temporary, temporary to permanent and permanent positions.