Want to grow your career within one of the largest privately held companies in the country? LaSalle Network is partnered with a $20 billion manufacturing company looking to hire a Senior Financial Analyst.
This position will partner with the Operations Distribution Center team from a financial analysis capacity. The person in this role is expected to work hand-in-hand with the branch leaders to analyze and investigate complex information reported in the internal financial statements and other periodic financial reports. They will conduct and document moderate to complex financial analysis projects and create, maintain and analyze supply chain forecasting models and partner with business leaders to review outputs.
This company offers a $85,000 - $95,000 per year salary plus bonus.
Senior Financial Analyst Responsibilities:
- Act as finance business partner to business leaders in Supply Chain, Warehouse and Engineering; work cross functionally as the finance point of contact to help drive business decisions
- Create new and improve on existing supply chain forecasting models such as distribution center forecasts, full network forecasts, long range planning, etc.
- Utilize tools such as SQL to interpret large data sets, use tableau to visualize analysis and Alteryx to create workflows and process improvements
Senior Financial Analyst Requirements:
- Bachelor's degree in accounting, finance, business administration or supply chain
- 3+ years of experience within finance or accounting
- Advanced Excel knowledge
- Tableau/PowerBI experience is preferred
If you are interested in this Senior Financial Analyst opportunity, please apply today!
Project Manager, Accounting & Finance Recruiting
Keywords and Related Terms : financial , planning , analysis , manage , excel , access , forecast , distribution , monthly performance , financial models , net present value , NPV , return on investment , ROI , return on investment , strategy , controlling , financial modeling , consulting , reporting , technology , software as a service , SaaS , management , FP&A , budgeting , budgets , forecasts , tableau , technology , financial analyst , advertising , media , marketing , operations , supply chain , procurement , logistics , freight , commodities , warehouse #LI-CTAFDH
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is the leading provider of professional staffing and recruiting services. LaSalle has worked with more than 10,000 companies, ranging from Fortune 500s to start ups. With units specializing in accounting and finance, administrative, marketing, executive search, technology, supply chain, healthcare revenue cycle, call center, and human resources, LaSalle serves companies of all sizes and across all industries.