LaSalle Network has partnered with one of the fastest growing distribution companies in the nation, located in the western Suburbs of Chicago, seeking a contract-to-hire Senior Financial Analyst to join their growing team. The Senior Financial Analyst will work closely across all lines of business to develop and analyze KPI’s and reporting to drive efficiency. This role will report directly into the CFO.
Senior Financial Analyst Responsibilities:
- Provide detailed insight into operational and financial performance and provide reporting and explanation on variance, risk, and other nuances with results monthly
- Utilize existing reporting to identify areas of improvement or opportunity for efficiency
- Perform complex financial, statistical, productivity and cost analytics
- Interpret data to discover underlying causes, patterns, relationships, and trends to inform senior leadership in decision making
- Collaborate with business unit stakeholders to proactively monitor budget, resource utilization, supplies, inventory and other expense trends and issues
- Provide education, training and coaching to business partners on the effective use of financial systems and tools, as well as how to read and interpret financial information and reports
- Maintains knowledge and ensures departmental compliance with relevant organizational, accounting, and departmental laws, regulations, policies, procedures, and standards
- Perform other responsibilities as assigned, such as: system testing and support related to implementation, conversion, or development, etc
Senior Financial Analyst Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in finance, economics, or related
- 5+ years experience in analyzing financials and business operations
- Tableau, PowerBI, QlikView preferred
- Peoplesoft, SAP preferred
- CFA/CMA/CPA preferred
If you are interested in this Senior Financial Analyst opportunity and qualify per the requirements, please apply today! We look forward to receiving your resume!
Senior Executive Search Consultant, Interim Solutions
Keywords and Related Terms: data visualization , kpi , financial analysis
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is the leading provider of professional staffing and recruiting services. LaSalle has worked with more than 10,000 companies, ranging from Fortune 500s to start ups. With units specializing in accounting and finance, administrative, marketing, executive search, technology, supply chain, healthcare revenue cycle, call center, and human resources, LaSalle serves companies of all sizes and across all industries.