LaSalle Network has partnered with a mainstay in the CPG space looking for a Senior Financial Analyst to support a globally consolidated business unit. This individual will be maintaining and improving forecasting models, preparing consolidated financial statements, and performing analysis.
Senior Financial Analyst Responsibilities:
- Provide base forecast consolidation of volume, variance, and additional parameters as well as update corresponding global templates
- Consolidate period close results and prepare close letter
- Prepare and review corresponding reports and slides for management reporting
- Provide ongoing support and updates to global forecast
- Extract, analyze, and manipulate data from SAP
- Consolidate reports at an item level for review by business unit
- Identify cost variance and escalate to appropriate stakeholders for further action
Senior Financial Analyst Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in finance, accounting, or related field
- 3 to 5 years of relevant industry experience
- Previous experience with SAP, Anaplan preferred
- Proficient with Advanced MS Excel and PowerPoint
Thank you for your time and consideration for the Senior Financial Analyst opportunity. We look forward to receiving your resume.
Senior Executive Search Consultant, Interim Solutions
Keywords and Related Terms: SAP , cost , analysis , consolidation
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is the leading provider of professional staffing and recruiting services. LaSalle has worked with more than 10,000 companies, ranging from Fortune 500s to start ups. With units specializing in accounting and finance, administrative, marketing, executive search, technology, supply chain, healthcare revenue cycle, call center, and human resources, LaSalle serves companies of all sizes and across all industries.