Job DescriptionLooking to grow your finance career in the cannabis industry? LaSalle Network has partnered with one of the largest, fully vertically integrated cannabis companies in the country, headquartered downtown Chicago. They are looking to add a Senior Financial Analyst to their team.
The Senior Financial Analyst will partner with the retail operations and finance leadership to deliver on the strategic, financial and operational goals of the business. This is a highly visible position with tremendous growth opportunities. This position offers a competitive base salary in the range of $115,000-$125,000 plus bonus.
Senior Financial Analyst Responsibilities:
- Budget, forecast and report for the company’s manufacturing and wholesale distribution operations
- Own the P&L consolidation process for all locations
- Create and manipulate financial models to support the strategic growth of the company
- Create, manage and monitor KPI’s, working directly with leadership to improve margins, COGS and other key metrics
- Drive process improvement and strengthen financial reporting across the organization
- Support the Manager of Financial Ops & Risk Management in preparation of total company business reviews and quarterly reporting to the company’s leadership team and board of directors
Senior Financial Analyst Requirements:
- Bachelor's degree in accounting, economics or finance required
- 3+ years of FP&A experience
- Experience supporting sales and retail finance
- Advanced Microsoft Excel skills required
- SAP and Power BI experience would be a big plus
Senior Project Manager
Keywords and Related Terms: fp&a , consolidation , retail , planning , sales , finance , trends , profit , capital markets , excel , financial analyst , senior accountant , financial , planning , analysis , manage , excel , access , forecast , distribution , monthly performance , financial models , net present value , NPV , return on investment , ROI , return on investment , strategy , controlling , financial modeling , consulting , reporting , technology , software as a service , SaaS , management , FP&A , budgeting , budgets , forecasts , tableau , technology , financial analyst #LI-CTAFDH
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is the leading provider of direct hire and temporary staffing services. For over two decades, LaSalle has helped organizations hire faster and connect top talent with opportunities, from entry-level positions to the C-suite. With units specializing in Accounting and Finance, Administrative, Marketing, Technology, Supply chain, Healthcare Revenue Cycle, Call Center, Human Resources and Executive Search. LaSalle offers staffing and recruiting solutions to companies of all sizes and across all industries. LaSalle Network is the premier staffing and recruiting firm, earning over 100 culture, revenue and industry-based awards from major publications and having its company experts regularly contribute insights on retention strategies, hiring trends and hiring challenges, and more to national news outlets.