Job DescriptionLaSalle Network has partnered with a nationally ranked rehabilitation center based in Chicago. They are in search of a highly organized and professional Senior Financial Analyst.
Headquartered in Chicago, they are looking to hire the right Senior Financial Analyst for their downtown location. This position is hybrid, with two days in office per week, and budgeted at a base salary of $90,000 - $95,000.
Reporting to the VP of Corporate Finance, this position will have a hand in FP&A, formalizing reporting processes and strategic projects. They are looking for someone to eventually grow into a Finance Manager.
Senior Financial Analyst Responsibilities:
- Annual budget planning and long-range financial planning
- Handle physician compensation plans
- Participate in maintenance of Patient Account Receivable and Contract Management systems
- Develop and maintain financial models related to potential changes in federal programs or managed care
- Provide critical support for audits and reviews including Medicare cost report and state filings
Senior Financial Analyst Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in finance, accounting, economics or related field
- 4+ years of experience working in Healthcare Finance, Patient Financial Services, Managed Care, Healthcare Reimbursement, Healthcare Cost Accounting or Healthcare Decision Support
- Advanced Excel skills; able to work with large sets of data
- Experience with Business Intelligence tools such as Tableau desired
- Outstanding communication (both oral and written) and interpersonal skills; ability to develop and/or present content to senior leaders and other groups.
If you are interested in this Senior Financial Analyst opportunity and qualify per the requirements, please apply today!
Accounting & Finance Recruiter
Keywords and Related Terms: financial , planning , analysis , manage , excel , access , forecast , distribution , monthly performance , financial models , net present value , NPV , return on investment , ROI , return on investment , strategy , controlling , financial modeling , reporting , technology , software as a service , building products, management , FP&A , budgeting , budgets , forecasts , tableau , technology , financial analyst , manufacturing , P&L statement , ad-hoc reporting , health , healthcare , revenue , revenue cycle , kidney , dialysis #LI-CTAFDH
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is the leading provider of direct hire and temporary staffing services. For over two decades, LaSalle has helped organizations hire faster and connect top talent with opportunities, from entry-level positions to the C-suite. With units specializing in Accounting and Finance, Administrative, Marketing, Technology, Supply chain, Healthcare Revenue Cycle, Call Center, Human Resources and Executive Search. LaSalle offers staffing and recruiting solutions to companies of all sizes and across all industries. LaSalle Network is the premier staffing and recruiting firm, earning over 100 culture, revenue and industry-based awards from major publications and having its company experts regularly contribute insights on retention strategies, hiring trends and hiring challenges, and more to national news outlets.