Looking to grow your analytical career with a multi-billion-dollar CPG company? LaSalle Network has partnered with a $10B+ food manufacturing company with a headquarters in the Chicago loop to identify a Senior Financial Analyst to join their Finance team. This organization has experienced substantial growth and offers the unique opportunity to work directly with its leadership team on all strategic projects relating to revenue and future expansion.
This role offers hybrid flexibility, competitive benefits and is budgeted between $95,000-105,000.
Senior Financial Analyst Responsibilities:
- Support the annual budgeting process and monthly forecast updates as well as working with department heads to explain, review and finalize all projections
- Develop and maintain daily, weekly and monthly dashboards of financial results, KPIs and external benchmarks to support the executive team
- Leverage new systems to automate the compilation and distribution of financial results and coordinate the budget/forecast process
- Participate in various ad-hoc projects
- Develop and manages profitability analysis across multiple lines of business
Senior Financial Analyst Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in finance, accounting, economics or business-related field
- 3+ years of experience within FP&A
- High proficiency in Excel, able to work with large amounts of data
- Must have the ability to effectively balance multiple priorities simultaneously
- Excellent critical thinking, creative problem solving and organization skills
If you are interested in the Senior Financial Analyst role, please apply today!
Keywords and Related Terms: financial , planning , analysis , manage , excel , access , forecast , manufacture , distribution , monthly performance , financial models , net present value , NPV , return on investment , ROI , return on investment , strategy , controlling , retail , real estate , financial modeling , DCF , discounted cash flow , budget , budgeting , forecasting #LI-DNP
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is the leading provider of direct hire and temporary staffing services. For over two decades, LaSalle has helped organizations hire faster and connect top talent with opportunities, from entry-level positions to the C-suite. With units specializing in Accounting and Finance, Administrative, Marketing, Technology, Supply chain, Healthcare Revenue Cycle, Call Center, Human Resources and Executive Search. LaSalle offers staffing and recruiting solutions to companies of all sizes and across all industries. LaSalle Network is the premier staffing and recruiting firm, earning over 100 culture, revenue and industry-based awards from major publications and having its company experts regularly contribute insights on retention strategies, hiring trends and hiring challenges, and more to national news outlets.