LaSalle Network has partnered with a fast growing, premium brand building company located in the West Loop of Chicago. Due to significant growth, they are looking to bring on a Senior Financial Analyst to join their team. This position will be responsible for providing FP&A support to the Executive Leadership Team and other business partners throughout the organization.
This individual will be hybrid with 1-2 days a week in the West Loop office. Budgeted base salary for this role is $95,000-$120,000 with bonus eligibility. This Senior Financial Analyst position requires an induvial who is capable of moving into an FP&A Finance Manager role within 2 years of joining.
Senior Financial Analyst Responsibilities:
- Aggregate and consolidate the monthly financial and P&L statements for seven business units
- Create and present monthly business reviews to business unit operations and executive leadership
- Assist with modeling forecast and budget scenarios, as well as variance analysis
- Participate in developing/implementing tools for improving the forecasting and actual results reporting processes
- Assist in preparing for quarterly earnings
Senior Financial Analyst Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in finance or accounting
- 3+ years of FP&A experience out of manufacturing
- High proficiency in Excel, able to work with large amounts of data
- Excellent verbal skills
If you are interested in this Senior Financial Analyst opportunity and qualify per the requirements, please apply today!
Accounting & Finance Recruiter
Keywords and Related Terms: financial , planning , analysis , manage , excel , access , forecast , distribution , monthly performance , financial models , net present value , NPV , return on investment , ROI , return on investment , strategy , controlling , financial modeling , reporting , technology , software as a service , building products, management , FP&A , budgeting , budgets , forecasts , tableau , technology , financial analyst , manufacturing , P&L statement , ad-hoc reporting #LI-CTAFDH
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is the leading provider of professional staffing and recruiting services. LaSalle has worked with more than 10,000 companies, ranging from Fortune 500s to start ups. With units specializing in accounting and finance, administrative, marketing, executive search, technology, supply chain, healthcare revenue cycle, call center, and human resources, LaSalle serves companies of all sizes and across all industries.