Looking to work for a growing global company in the Phoenix area? LaSalle Network is partnering with a global travel company looking to hire a Senior Financial Analyst. This Senior Financial Analyst will report to the Director of FP&A, play a key role in their budget and forecasting process and help with the implementation of a new ERP system.
As they continue to grow out the finance team, this Senior Financial Analyst will have the opportunity to take on more responsibilities, own processes and implement new strategies. This company offers a $80,000-$95,000 per year salary plus bonus.
Senior Financial Analyst Responsibilities:
- Partner closely with business stakeholders to perform financial planning analysis, profitability and performance reporting
- Directly support profitability and business performance by delivering deeper dive analytics and insights and providing decision support
- Create and provide various monthly, quarterly and annual reports to field sales and leadership teams
- Prepare financial presentation materials and formal business case documents for use with senior management
- Proactively identify opportunities for change and process improvement related to forecasting, reporting, modeling and analysis; document and implement solutions
- Ad-hoc reports and analysis as requested
Senior Financial Analyst Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting or finance
- 2-4 years of experience in finance or accounting
- Strong interest in learning new technology and data analytics tools
- Advanced Excel knowledge (PivotTables and VLOOKUPs)
If you are interested in this Senior Financial Analyst opportunity and meet the above requirements, please apply today!
Sr Project Manager
Keywords and Related Terms : financial , planning , analysis , manage , excel , access , forecast , distribution , monthly performance , financial models , net present value , NPV , return on investment , ROI , return on investment , strategy , controlling , financial modeling , consulting , reporting , technology , software as a service , SaaS , management , FP&A , budgeting , budgets , forecasts , tableau , technology , financial analyst , advertising , media , marketing #LI-DNP
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is the leading provider of professional staffing and recruiting services. LaSalle has worked with more than 10,000 companies, ranging from Fortune 500s to start ups. With units specializing in accounting and finance, administrative, marketing, executive search, technology, supply chain, healthcare revenue cycle, call center, and human resources, LaSalle serves companies of all sizes and across all industries.