LaSalle Network has partnered with a public, high-growth software company to identify a new Senior Finance Manager that will sit out of their headquarters in Schaumburg. This individual will manage all corporate facing FP&A responsibilities, reporting, executive presentations and long-range planning.
This role is fully in office and has a budgeted base salary of $130,000-$140,000 with additional bonus eligibility and lucrative stock option RSUs.
Senior Finance Manager Responsibilities:
- Develop, maintain and analyze monthly consolidated financial reports for executive leadership
- Analyze monthly results and provide insight on budget/forecast variances
- Create presentations for CEO, CFO and the private equity board
- Lead and improve the monthly forecasting process, while partnering with other key departments for input
- Own the coordination of the annual budgeting process
- Create short- and long-term financial forecasts models for income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement
- Prepare customer profitability analysis and quarterly pricing true-up
- Ad hoc reporting and special projects as requested
Senior Finance Manager Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting or finance required
- 4+ years of FP&A management experience
- 10+ years in a finance role, 3+ in a similar role; preferably in a high growth, public company environment (technology sector preferred)
- Advanced experience with analytics/modeling
- Familiarity with developing/maintaining operations headcount labor models
- Experience working with C-suite executives in a fast-paced and dynamic environment
- Demonstrated ability to effectively develop planning calendars and meet deadlines
- Demonstrated ability to communicate effectively with others, including non-Finance personnel
- Advanced knowledge of MS office, especially Excel
- Experience with NetSuite accounting and/or Anaplan forecasting software a plus
If you are interested in the Senior Finance Manager role, please apply today!
Keywords and Related Terms: financial , planning , analysis , manage , excel , access , forecast , distribution , monthly performance , financial models , net present value , NPV , return on investment , ROI , return on investment , strategy , controlling , financial modeling , consulting , reporting , technology , software as a service , SaaS , management , FP&A , budgeting , budgets , forecasts , tableau , technology , financial analyst, FP&A manager, finance manager, manufacturing #LI-CTAFDH
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is the leading provider of direct hire and temporary staffing services. For over two decades, LaSalle has helped organizations hire faster and connect top talent with opportunities, from entry-level positions to the C-suite. With units specializing in Accounting and Finance, Administrative, Marketing, Technology, Supply chain, Healthcare Revenue Cycle, Call Center, Human Resources and Executive Search. LaSalle offers staffing and recruiting solutions to companies of all sizes and across all industries. LaSalle Network is the premier staffing and recruiting firm, earning over 100 culture, revenue and industry-based awards from major publications and having its company experts regularly contribute insights on retention strategies, hiring trends and hiring challenges, and more to national news outlets.