LaSalle Network has partnered with a leading Consumer Packaged Goods (CPG) company dedicated to delivering high-quality products to consumers across the United States and Canada to hire on a Senior Manager of Manufacturing Finance.
This role will be 2 days a week in office in Oak Brook, IL and is budgeted up to a base of $160,000 with 15% annual bonus.
As the Senior Manager of Manufacturing Finance, you will be responsible for overseeing the financial operations of the company’s manufacturing plants in the United States and Canada. Reporting directly to the Senior Director of Finance, you will manage a team of four direct reports and collaborate with cross-functional teams to ensure financial success and operational efficiency.
Senior Manager of Manufacturing Finance Responsibilities:
- Provide strategic financial leadership to optimize manufacturing processes and drive cost efficiencies
- Develop and implement financial strategies to support the overall business objectives
- Lead the annual budgeting process for manufacturing operations
- Conduct regular financial forecasting and variance analysis to identify opportunities for improvement
- Establish and monitor key performance indicators (KPIs) to assess plant performance and financial health
- Collaborate with plant managers to drive continuous improvement initiatives
- Lead and develop a team of four finance professionals, providing guidance and support in their daily responsibilities
- Foster a collaborative and high-performance culture within the finance team
- Work closely with operations, supply chain and other departments to align financial goals with overall business objectives
- Collaborate with corporate finance teams to ensure consistency and accuracy in financial reporting
- Ensure compliance with financial regulations and internal policies
- Identify and mitigate financial risks associated with manufacturing operations
Senior Manager of Manufacturing Finance Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in finance, accounting or a related field
- MBA or CPA preferred
- 7+ years of progressive finance experience, with at least 3 years in a leadership role
- Experience in manufacturing finance within the CPG industry is highly desirable
- Strong analytical, strategic thinking and problem-solving skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills to collaborate with diverse teams
- Proficiency in financial modeling and analysis
- Must have a passport and be able to travel up to 30% of the time
- Competitive salary and bonus structure
- Comprehensive health, dental, and vision insurance
- Retirement savings plan
- Professional development opportunities
- Vibrant and inclusive company culture
If you are interested in the Senior Manager of Manufacturing Finance, please apply today!
Senior Project Manager
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is the leading provider of direct hire and temporary staffing services. For over two
decades, LaSalle has helped organizations hire faster and connect top talent with opportunities, from
entry-level positions to the C-suite. With units specializing in Accounting and Finance, Administrative,
Marketing, Technology, Supply chain, Healthcare Revenue Cycle, Call Center, Human Resources and Executive
Search. LaSalle offers staffing and recruiting solutions to companies of all sizes and across all
industries. LaSalle Network is the premier staffing and recruiting firm, earning over 100 culture,
revenue and industry-based awards from major publications and having its company experts regularly
contribute insights on retention strategies, hiring trends and hiring challenges, and more to national