LaSalle Network is partnered with a Chicago based financial technology firm in search of a Senior Executive Assistant to Chief Executive Officer due to growth. This global firm has been recognized multiple times as a "Best Places to Work" and "Best and Brightest" from leading publications. They offer a flexible working schedule and invest in continued learning and development for their staff.
The Senior Executive Assistant to Chief Executive Officer role will be a right hand to the CEO and a true business partner to the Executive team. The responsibilities will include managing high level projects and stakeholder relationships in addition to a complex calendar and travel schedule. The right person for this position will take pride in having an exceptional level of organization and detail!
Senior Executive Assistant to Chief Executive Officer Responsibilities:
- Manage a complex calendar including scheduling and arranging meetings and appointments
- Book travel needs including hotel and transportation needs, both domestic and international
- Arrange on-site and off-site meetings with stakeholders including high-end client events
- Manage internal and external relationships and correspond on behalf of the CEO
- Manage personal and business expenses
- Executive ad-hoc projects
Senior Executive Assistant to Chief Executive Officer Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree or higher level of education required
- 5+ years of Executive Assistant experience supporting C-Suite
- Project management experience preferred
- Proficiency in Microsoft Suite, specifically Excel and PowerPoint
- Proven organizational skills
- Professional writing proficiency
If you are passionate about being an Executive Assistant and are looking for an opportunity to work with a reputable executive, please apply for the Senior Executive Assistant to Chief Executive Officer role today!
Principal, Office Services
Keywords and Related Terms: Executive , Assistant , Personal , Administration , travel , transportation , planning , schedule , meeting , appointment , management , coordinate , coordinator , phone #LI-DNP
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is the leading provider of professional staffing and recruiting services. LaSalle has worked with more than 10,000 companies, ranging from Fortune 500s to start ups. With units specializing in accounting and finance, administrative, marketing, executive search, technology, supply chain, healthcare revenue cycle, call center, and human resources, LaSalle serves companies of all sizes and across all industries.