One of the world's most established and financially successful consulting firms, headquartered in Chicago, is seeking a Senior Executive Assistant & Chief of Staff to support their Chief Administration Officer. This multi-billion dollar corporation is one of the most reputable firms in Chicago and has been recognized as a "Best Places to Work" and "Fastest Growing Companies" by multiple publications for decades.
The Senior Executive Assistant & Chief of Staff will be a right hand to the Chief Administration Officer and work closely with the entire leadership team. The ideal candidate will have corporate experience supporting C-level leadership as an Executive Assistant and have impeccable organization and time management skills. This role will be essential in the planning and execution of administrative initiatives globally in addition to providing the highest level of administrative support to their CAO.
Senior Executive Assistant & Chief of Staff Responsibilities:
- Organize and maintain multiple detailed calendars
- Prepare executive level presentations utilizing Microsoft PowerPoint and Excel
- Establish daily priorities and meeting itineraries
- Handle highly confidential information relative to the organization's sales, budget and forecasting
- Distribute project action items to drive accountability amongst leadership team
- Act as the primary point of contact for the office of the CAO including email and phone correspondence
- Proactively plan international and domestic travel needs, both personal and professional
- Execute high-end client engagements and meetings
Senior Executive Assistant & Chief of Staff Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree or higher level of education required
- 5+ years of direct C-Suite Executive Assistant experience
- Professional services industry experience is required (financial services, consulting, legal, etc.)
- Advanced Microsoft Office skills including PowerPoint and Excel
- Proven complex calendar management skills
- On-site availability and flexible working schedule is required
This is an incredible opportunity for an administrative professional to have an impactful and dynamic position in an executive leadership team. In addition, this firm offers competitive salary and benefits, and ample resources in continued education and professional development. If you are a qualified individual, apply to the Senior Executive Assistant & Chief of Staff today!
Principal, Office Services
Keywords and Related Terms: chief of staff , administration , executive assistant #LI-CTOSDH
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is the leading provider of professional staffing and recruiting services. LaSalle has worked with more than 10,000 companies, ranging from Fortune 500s to start ups. With units specializing in accounting and finance, administrative, marketing, executive search, technology, supply chain, healthcare revenue cycle, call center, and human resources, LaSalle serves companies of all sizes and across all industries.