Our client, an innovative, non-profit organization in the healthcare industry, is looking for a personable and professional Senior Executive Assistant to bring on their team. This Senior Executive Assistant will directly support the President/CEO and other executive leaders.
This role is hybrid and requires one day in the office a week.
Senior Executive Assistant Responsibilities:
- General support for CEO and three Vice Presidents
- Maintain the CEO's calendar; coordinate and schedule meetings and locations and determine priorities
- Identify, prioritize and escalate issues as appropriate
- Support administrative duties for the team, including calendar, expense and process management
- Prepare supporting presentations and reports to keep the CEO up to date on pertinent information
- Manage communications on behalf of the CEO
- Provide other administrative support as necessary, including scheduling group meetings, doing research and projects as assigned
Senior Executive Assistant Requirements:
- 5+ years of experience as an Executive Assistant, supporting C-level executives
- Bachelor's degree preferred
- Experience in the health care industry preferred
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Attention to detail and problem solving skills
- Excellent time management skills and ability to prioritize work
Keywords and Related Terms: administrative assistant , executive assistant , office manager #LI-NADH
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is the leading provider of direct hire and temporary staffing services. For over two decades, LaSalle has helped organizations hire faster and connect top talent with opportunities, from entry-level positions to the C-suite. With units specializing in Accounting and Finance, Administrative, Marketing, Technology, Supply chain, Healthcare Revenue Cycle, Call Center, Human Resources and Executive Search. LaSalle offers staffing and recruiting solutions to companies of all sizes and across all industries. LaSalle Network is the premier staffing and recruiting firm, earning over 100 culture, revenue and industry-based awards from major publications and having its company experts regularly contribute insights on retention strategies, hiring trends and hiring challenges, and more to national news outlets.