LaSalle Network has partnered with a leading financial services firm in Chicago in search of a Senior Executive Assistant to the Chief Executive Officer. With their organic growth, globally, this firm backs some of the most exciting up and coming companies around the world and has a diverse, consistent portfolio.
The right person for the Senior Executive Assistant position will not only be a skilled administrative professional but a proven business partner. This role will require comprehensive calendar and travel management while being a gatekeeper amongst the executive leadership team and providing project management to high-level initiatives.
Senior Executive Assistant Responsibilities:
- Maintain a complex calendar utilizing Outlook
- Arrange domestic and international travel arrangements including flights, hotels, car services, etc.
- Act as a gatekeeper for correspondence internally and externally
- Prepare and execute board meetings and materials
- Project manage ad hoc leadership initiatives
- Act as first point of contact and deal with correspondence and phone calls for CEO
Senior Executive Assistant Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree required
- 5+ years of C-Suite Executive Assistant experience
- Professional services industry experience preferred
- Excellent PowerPoint, Outlook and Excel experience
- Salesforce experience preferred
- Ability to be flexible and adaptable
- Distinguished written and verbal communication skills
If you are passionate about administration and eager to advance your career to a Chief of Staff, apply to the Senior Executive Assistant opening today!
Senior Project Manager
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is the leading provider of direct hire and temporary staffing services. For over two
decades, LaSalle has helped organizations hire faster and connect top talent with opportunities, from
entry-level positions to the C-suite. With units specializing in Accounting and Finance, Administrative,
Marketing, Technology, Supply chain, Healthcare Revenue Cycle, Call Center, Human Resources and Executive
Search. LaSalle offers staffing and recruiting solutions to companies of all sizes and across all
industries. LaSalle Network is the premier staffing and recruiting firm, earning over 100 culture,
revenue and industry-based awards from major publications and having its company experts regularly
contribute insights on retention strategies, hiring trends and hiring challenges, and more to national