LaSalle Network has partnered with a CPG company based in downtown Chicago in identifying top creative talent to bring in as a Senior Designer. This Senior Designer will spearhead all of their brand creative deliverables for both their traditional (packaging, in-store, display) and digital channels (eCommerce, email marketing, social media). If you are a confident, detail-oriented professional, please apply to this Senior Designer role today!
Senior Designer Responsibilities:
- Strategize and implement all creative design campaigns (print & digital)
- Day-to-day maintenance and management of all creative design
- Work cross-functionally with all departments
Senior Designer Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited university
- Minimum of 5 years working in creative marketing
- Fluent in the Adobe Creative Suite
- Detailed portfolio with both digital and traditional samples
- Experience working within package design for a CPG company preferred
- Detailed communication
If you are looking for a challenge within a dynamic and progressive organization, please apply to this Senior Designer position today!
Senior Project Manager, Marketing
Keywords and Related Terms: Marketing , Creative Marketing , Senior Designer , Design , Adobe Creative Suite , Illustrator , Photoshop , InDesign , Portfolio , Associate Creative Director , Digital , Creative , Agency , Director , Art Director , Packaging , CPG Design
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer, m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is the leading provider of professional staffing and recruiting services. LaSalle has worked with more than 10,000 companies, ranging from Fortune 500s to start ups. With units specializing in administrative, marketing, sales, supply chain, call center, accounting and finance, executive search, technology, healthcare revenue cycle, and human resources, LaSalle serves companies of all sizes and across all industries.