LaSalle Network is partnering with a leading food and beverage company to hire a Senior Customer Supply Chain Manager to continue their pattern of growth. The Senior Customer Supply Chain Manager will be responsible for managing a team of three analysts to optimize the customer experience
Senior Customer Supply Chain Manager Responsibilities:
- Provide leadership and supervision for upcoming projects
- Interact internally with business unit leaders, sales, manufacturing, finance, logistics and the sourcing team; present recommendations and findings to executive management
- Work directly with and present to customers on the performance and changes for inventory levels
- Manage inventory flow and levels to ensure all customer demands are met
- Manage a team of three analysts
Senior Customer Supply Chain Manager
- 5+ years of experience in customer focused supply chain position
- Bachelor's degree
- ERP Experience
If you are interested in this Senior Customer Supply Chain Manager position and meet the requirements, please apply today!
Sr. Project Manager, Supply Chain
Keywords and Related Terms: logistics, SAP , logistics coordinator , customer service , supply chain , inventory #LI-CTSUPC
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is the leading provider of professional staffing and recruiting services. LaSalle has worked with more than 10,000 companies, ranging from Fortune 500s to start ups. With units specializing in accounting and finance, administrative, marketing, executive search, technology, supply chain, healthcare revenue cycle, call center, and human resources, LaSalle serves companies of all sizes and across all industries.