One of the fastest growing technology companies in downtown Chicago is in search of a Senior Customer Service Manager. This company has received numerous awards for their culture and their growth, including recognition from Forbes, Entrepreneur Magazine, and Crain’s Chicago Business.
The Senior Customer Service Manager will oversee a team of individuals who are tasked with servicing existing clients. This team is crucial to the maintenance and growth of the organization’s accounts, and the Senior Customer Service Manager plays a critical role in managing the team’s performance and development. Additionally, the Senior Customer Service Manager is responsible for identifying trends in customer feedback and working with the product development team to affect improvements.
Senior Customer Service Manager Responsibilities:
- Supervise a team of 8-12 individuals
- Provide daily coaching and constructive feedback to team members in order to facilitate more productive client conversations
- Ensure client satisfaction and provide problem solving expertise to resolve escalated customer issues
- Analyze trends in customer feedback and collaborate with product development/engineering team to implement product improvements
Senior Customer Service Manager Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree
- Prior experience managing a team of customer service/account management representatives
- Must have experience working for an organization that offers its customers a product (versus a service)
- Experience collaborating with product development or engineering departments to address and correct product deficiencies
- Experience from a small-to-mid-sized organization highly preferred
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
This Senior Customer Service Manager role is a great opportunity for an individual with a strong background in management and a desire to work in an environment where they can truly offer ideas and affect change.
If you are interested in taking on a leadership role with one of Chicago’s most highly regarded technology companies, please apply for this Senior Customer Service Manager position today!
Keywords and Related Terms: account manager , customer service , management , manager , client service , customer , client , account , supervisor , leader , supervise , lead , direct
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is the leading provider of professional staffing and recruiting services. LaSalle has worked with more than 10,000 companies, ranging from Fortune 500s to start ups. With units specializing in administrative, accounting and finance, marketing, executive search, technology, supply chain, healthcare revenue cycle, call center, and human resources, LaSalle serves companies of all sizes and across all industries.