Job DescriptionOur client, a global leader in hardlines wholesaling, is looking to bring on a new Senior Credit Analyst to the team in Rosemont, IL. The team is onsite two days a week.
This Senior Credit Analyst will be working hand in hand with the Director of Finance to review accounts and analyze financial statements and credit reports to maximize credit extension. This role offers a competitive base salary up to $80,000.
Senior Credit Analyst Responsibilities:
- Perform financial statement analysis to determine financial strength, credit line, security requirements and risk analysis
- Review and approve orders
- Collect outstanding debt
- Understand customers’ business models and financials
- Create reports and manipulate Excel files
- Analyze and gather data to populate spreadsheet
- Maintain portfolio of account files with proper info
- Account reconciliation
- Create presentations for monthly reports; assist in presenting with the Director of Finance in their monthly executive meeting
Senior Credit Analyst Requirements:
- D&B analysis experience
- Strong Excel skills
- 3+ years of credit and collections experience
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting a plus
If you are interested in this?Senior Credit Analyst?opportunity and qualify per the requirements, please apply today!
Project Manager, Accounting & Finance
Keywords and Related Terms: credit , collections , accounting , finance , d & b reporting , financial reporting , credit analysis , bachelor’s degree , financial statements , accounts , senior , presenting , reserve data , calculations , capitalization , risk management , credit line , risk analysis , debt , spreadsheets , business model , wholesaler , Excel #LI-CTAFDH
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is the leading provider of direct hire and temporary staffing services. For over two decades, LaSalle has helped organizations hire faster and connect top talent with opportunities, from entry-level positions to the C-suite. With units specializing in Accounting and Finance, Administrative, Marketing, Technology, Supply chain, Healthcare Revenue Cycle, Call Center, Human Resources and Executive Search. LaSalle offers staffing and recruiting solutions to companies of all sizes and across all industries. LaSalle Network is the premier staffing and recruiting firm, earning over 100 culture, revenue and industry-based awards from major publications and having its company experts regularly contribute insights on retention strategies, hiring trends and hiring challenges, and more to national news outlets.