Job DescriptionLooking to grow your finance career in the Financial Services/Trading industry? LaSalle Network has partnered with one of the most reputable diversified global trading firms in the world, headquartered right here in Chicago, looking to add a Senior Cost/IT Spend Analyst to their team.
This is a newly created position in which the Senior Cost/IT Spend Analyst will seek ways to improve efficiency and accuracy of allocations and decrease cost in areas of the organization that do not sacrifice growth of the business and maintenance of the firm culture. This role will lead cost committee meetings and partner with a diverse set of trading business, operations and technology teams to think beyond today and what is possible tomorrow. This is a highly visible position reporting to the Controller with a dotted line to the CFO. This position offers a competitive base salary in the range of $115,000-$125,000 plus bonus.
Senior Financial Analyst Responsibilities:
- Understand how internal and external costs are allocated across profit centers
- Work with senior leadership to ensure costs are allocated equitably among profit centers
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to develop and implement cost reduction strategies
- Recommend ways to improve cost tracking methods, analysis and reporting
- Provide cost analysis results to assist senior management in decision-making and financial initiatives
- Generate and maintain company KPIs as it relates to costs
- Contribute to yearly operating budget process
- Estimate cost of new projects, services and products
- Collaborate with Purchasing and Accounts Payable to ensure transparency and that allocations are proper, timely, and do not create inefficiencies in vendor payment processing time.
- Identify and define strategic priorities in close collaboration with leadership
Senior Cost/IT Analyst Requirements:
- Bachelor's degree in accounting, economics or finance required
- 4+ years of experience in an analytical finance role
- Experience working in the trading business highly preferred
- Advanced Microsoft Excel skills required
Senior Project Manager
Keywords and Related Terms: cost accounting , IT spend , IT trade , commodities , FX , fp&a , treasury , cash allocation , cash management , cost allocation #LI-CTAFDH
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is the leading provider of direct hire and temporary staffing services. For over two decades, LaSalle has helped organizations hire faster and connect top talent with opportunities, from entry-level positions to the C-suite. With units specializing in Accounting and Finance, Administrative, Marketing, Technology, Supply chain, Healthcare Revenue Cycle, Call Center, Human Resources and Executive Search. LaSalle offers staffing and recruiting solutions to companies of all sizes and across all industries. LaSalle Network is the premier staffing and recruiting firm, earning over 100 culture, revenue and industry-based awards from major publications and having its company experts regularly contribute insights on retention strategies, hiring trends and hiring challenges, and more to national news outlets.