Are you looking to be a part of a growing company? If so, we have a great opportunity for you. Our client is looking to hire a Senior Cost Analyst to join their growing team. With an extensive history of innovation and continuous improvement, our client has revolutionized its market. Currently on a pattern of extensive growth, they have become an international leader known for stability and internal growth for a Senior Cost Analyst.
Senior Cost Accountant Responsibilities:
- Perform monthly end accruals and general ledger account reconciliations and reports on monthly/weekly variations
- Collect, organize, and analyze data regarding costs of business activity such as raw material, packaging, ingredients, direct labor, and indirect manufacturing costs
- Use Microsoft Dynamics 365 for transactions, troubleshooting, and reconciling
- Work with operations, management, and leadership for accurate analysis for capital investments and preparing budgets
Senior Cost Accountant Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting or finance
- 5 years total in accounting and analytics
- Strong written, verbal, and interpersonal communication skills
- Ability to prioritize, plan, organize, and meet deadlines
- Strong Excel skills, and Microsoft Dynamics 365 preferred
- Ability and desire to work in a rapidly changing environment
This role is on-site in Idaho Falls, ID, with an option for 1 flex day/week. If you are interested in this Senior Cost Analyst position and qualify for the role, please apply today!
Keywords and Related Terms: senior analyst , cost analyst , accountant , cost accountant , manufacturing , Microsoft Dynamics 365 #LI-DNP
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is the leading provider of professional staffing and recruiting services. LaSalle has worked with more than 10,000 companies, ranging from Fortune 500s to start ups. With units specializing in accounting and finance, administrative, marketing, executive search, technology, supply chain, healthcare revenue cycle, call center, and human resources, LaSalle serves companies of all sizes and across all industries.