Are you looking to be a part of a growing company? If so, we have a great opportunity for you. We are looking to bring on a Senior Cost Accountant to join our client’s growing team. With an extensive history of innovation and continuous improvement, our client has revolutionized its market and have become a leader known for stability and internal growth.
Senior Cost Accountant Responsibilities:
- Manage cost accounting function for food production facility; responsible for KPIs around consumption of materials and usage, cycle count reporting, variance analysis and margin analysis
- Work closely with Plant Controller on plant spend, reporting and leading meetings with other leaders/stakeholders throughout the plant
- Maintain all costing systems and information
- Support monthly/quarterly/annual reporting, budgeting, forecasting and close
- Resolve standard cost issues, make vs. buy analysis and manage all aspects of fixed assets
- Ad-hoc projects as assigned
Senior Cost Accountant Requirements:
- 4+ years of cost accounting experience
- Manufacturing/food manufacturing industry experience is a major plus
- Self-starter that will take the reigns of cost accounting function and not need much handholding
- Strong communicator that is comfortable leading meetings with plant leaders and can communicate accounting concepts and critical info to non-accounting team members
If you are interested in this Senior Cost Accountant position and qualify for the role, please apply today!
Associate Unit Manager- Accounting & Finance
Keywords and Related Terms: accountant , cost accountant , manufacturing , Microsoft Dynamics 365 , MAS400 #LI-NAAFDH
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is the leading provider of direct hire and temporary staffing services. For over two decades, LaSalle has helped organizations hire faster and connect top talent with opportunities, from entry-level positions to the C-suite. With units specializing in Accounting and Finance, Administrative, Marketing, Technology, Supply chain, Healthcare Revenue Cycle, Call Center, Human Resources and Executive Search. LaSalle offers staffing and recruiting solutions to companies of all sizes and across all industries. LaSalle Network is the premier staffing and recruiting firm, earning over 100 culture, revenue and industry-based awards from major publications and having its company experts regularly contribute insights on retention strategies, hiring trends and hiring challenges, and more to national news outlets.