Our client, a blue-chip company located in the Loop, is seeking a Senior Corporate Recruiter as they continue to scale. This Senior Corporate Recruiter role will be hired on a direct hire basis and will assist in creating a recruiting process for this developing company.This an incredible oppportunity for a strong recruiter to own talent acquisition on a national basis for a well-established brand with the agility of a startup.
The Senior Corporate Recruiter will report directly to the HR leader and will own recruitment for all core functions within the organization. The Senior Corporate Recruiter will be responsible for the entire recruitment process, from sourcing passive candidates to generating and presenting offers. The ideal candidate will have 4+ years of corporate and agency recruiting experience, a drive to excel, and a desire to be a part of a social, energetic environment.
Senior Corporate Recruiter Responsibilities:
- Manage full cycle recruiting including: partner with hiring managers, source new candidates, manage an applicant tracking system, conduct phone screens and in-person interviews, and maintain communication with candidates
- Coordinate recruitment tasks, such as interview scheduling with hiring managers and complete background and reference checks
- Exceed hiring manager expectations in filling positions rapidly and efficiently
- Identify and execute on talent acquisition areas of improvement and best practices
Senior Corporate Recruiter Requirements:
- 4+ years of related recruiting experience within a variety of functions – finance, HR, marketing, etc.; a blend of corporate and agency experience is ideal
- Bachelor’s degree
- Ability to meet deadlines, learn quickly, and demonstrate a sense of urgency
- Willingness to work in a fast-paced environment with changing priorities and quick turnaround times
- Sourcing experience with LinkedIn and via other creative methods
If you are an accomplished recruiting professional looking for the next step in your career and the opportunity to own and drive the sales recruiting efforts of a hugely growing company, please apply today!
Associate Unit Manager, Human Resources
Keywords and Related Terms: talent acquisition , recruiter , recruit , sales recruiter , recruiting specialist , recruiting strategist , recruitment , recruiting assistant , hr coordinator , hr , human resources , human resources coordinator , project manager , talent coordinator , talent manager , LinkedIn , sales , applicant tracking system , sourcing , social media , outside sales , inside sales , job boards
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer, m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is the leading provider of professional staffing and recruiting services. LaSalle has worked with more than 10,000 companies, ranging from Fortune 500s to start ups. With units specializing in accounting and finance, administrative, marketing, executive search, technology, sales, supply chain, healthcare revenue cycle, call center, and human resources, LaSalle serves companies of all sizes and across all industries.