We are searching for a Senior Compensation Analyst for a global supply chain company in downtown Chicago! This internationally recognized organization is an industry leader and has an extensive HR team. This role will partner with HR Business Partners and People Managers across the organization to ensure compensation programs support overall business objectives.
As the Senior Compensation Analyst, you will manage the design, implementation, administration, communication and evaluation, of the organization's compensation policies and procedures. This person will directly support business units in their objectives for talent attraction, retention and overall employee engagement.
Senior Compensation Analyst Responsibilities:
- Monitor and evaluate the company’s reward programs to ensure they meet evolving business needs, are legally compliant and are market competitive
- Enhance and maintain compensation tools to optimize employee and manager experience
- Guide HR Business Partners and People Managers on pay decisions, pay equity and guideline interpretation, including the design of creative solutions for specific compensation and benefit challenges
- Proactively seek external market insights to understand compensation market trends, practices and costs
- Analyze external market data and prepare survey submissions when needed to ensure the company is competitive within the marketplace
- Build successful relationships with key stakeholders by clearly understanding current business needs/outcomes, acting as a trusted advisor and understanding their views on reward opportunities
Senior Compensation Analyst Requirements:
- 3+ years of strong compensation-specific experience
- Exceptional ability to communicate in a way that effectively influences and gains credibility with senior managers and leaders
- Heightened sense of maturity related to confidentiality and decision-making
- The ability to influence outcomes and gathers information quickly for decision-making
- Possess a high energy level, sense of urgency, decisiveness, and ability to work well under pressure
- Self-starter who self-assesses and solicits feedback from others to improve their performance
Thank you for your time and consideration of the Senior Compensation Analyst role. We look forward to reviewing your resume!
Project Manager, HR
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is the leading provider of direct hire and temporary staffing services. For over two
decades, LaSalle has helped organizations hire faster and connect top talent with opportunities, from
entry-level positions to the C-suite. With units specializing in Accounting and Finance, Administrative,
Marketing, Technology, Supply chain, Healthcare Revenue Cycle, Call Center, Human Resources and Executive
Search. LaSalle offers staffing and recruiting solutions to companies of all sizes and across all
industries. LaSalle Network is the premier staffing and recruiting firm, earning over 100 culture,
revenue and industry-based awards from major publications and having its company experts regularly
contribute insights on retention strategies, hiring trends and hiring challenges, and more to national