Job DescriptionLooking to grow your career in Capital Markets? LaSalle Network has partnered with a rapidly growing Fintech company in the consumer lending space looking to hire a Senior Capital Markets Associate. In this role the Senior Capital Markets Associate will gain a deep understanding of complex capital markets to help guide the company’s liquidity positioning, which is the lifeblood of the company.
The Senior Capital Markets Associate will report to the VP of Finance with a dotted line to the CFO and act as a business partner coordinating with GM’s, the board of directors and other stakeholders to develop new growth strategies and product roadmaps. This position offers a competitive base salary range of $120,000-$130,000 plus bonus.
Senior Capital Markets Associate Responsibilities:
- Develop scenario based financial and liquidity models to assess sensitivities of various capital structures on liquidity positioning, cost of funding and growth capacity which would inform long-term capital market strategy
- Optimize the capital market stack via analyzing and proposing alternative structures to optimize short and long-term liquidity to meet the company’s growth expectations
- Work with the Treasury team to develop balance sheet limits and governance to efficiently manage the firm’s capital and maintain minimum liquidity positions/optimizing cashflow
- Develop short and long-term liquidity/cash forecasts which would inform strategic decisions on investments and product structuring based on free cash flow projections
Senior Capital Markets Associate Requirements:
- 3+ years of capital markets experience either working at an investment bank, commercial bank or on a Capital Markets/Treasury team at a financial services organization
- Bachelor’s degree required (accounting, engineering, finance, math or statistics preferred)
- Strong financial modeling skill set and ability to navigate complex data sets
- Experience in leading securitization offerings, including developing presentations for rating agencies, institutional investors and internal stakeholders
- Ability to see the “big picture” and connect the company’s strategic plans with its capital structure
- Familiarity with various debt instruments including warehouse lines, convertible debt, forward flow and securitizations
- CFA highly preferred
Keywords and Related Terms: capital markets, cfa, chartered financial analyst, excel, financial analyst, senior accountant, financial , planning , analysis , manage , excel , access , forecast , distribution , monthly performance , financial models , net present value , NPV , return on investment , ROI , return on investment , strategy , controlling , financial modeling , consulting , reporting , technology , software as a service , SaaS , management , FP&A , budgeting , budgets , forecasts , tableau , technology , financial analyst , advertising , media , marketing #LI-CTAFDH
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is the leading provider of professional staffing and recruiting services. LaSalle has worked with more than 10,000 companies, ranging from Fortune 500s to start ups. With units specializing in accounting and finance, administrative, marketing, executive search, technology, supply chain, healthcare revenue cycle, call center, and human resources, LaSalle serves companies of all sizes and across all industries.