Our client, a leading food and beverage company is looking to hire a Senior Buyer of Ingredients for their location in downtown Chicago. This fast-growing company is looking for a driven, quick learner to implement processes and procedures for their buying strategy. As our client continues to grow their brands globally, this Senior Buyer of Ingredients will manage the vendor relationships for raw materials and contract manufacturing.
Senior Buyer of Ingredients Responsibilities:
- Develop commodity strategies and manage and support contracts with suppliers
- Act as the subject matter expert in regard to the inventory being ordered
- Identify opportunities with suppliers to help reduce cost for our client
- Manage portfolio strategy and ensure projects are executed on time and aligned with internal stakeholders
- Ensure prompt delivery of requested raw materials
Senior Buyer of Ingredients Requirements:
- Bachelor's degree, with a focus in supply chain management preferred
- Demonstrated expertise in procurement and planning with longevity and progression
- 5+ years of raw material, external manufacturing or packaging procurement experience
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Experience buying sugar, flour or oil commodities is a must
If you are interested in the Senior Buyer of Ingredients position and qualify per the requirements, please apply today.
Sr. Project Manager
Keywords and Related Terms: procurement , supply chain , buyer , senior , food , distribution , supply , production , manufacturing , CPG , beverage , sourcing , purchasing , SAP , external manufacturing , contract manufacturing
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer, m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is the leading provider of professional staffing and recruiting services. LaSalle has worked with more than 10,000 companies, ranging from Fortune 500s to start ups. With units specializing in administrative, accounting and finance, marketing, executive search, technology, sales, supply chain, healthcare revenue cycle, call center, and human resources, LaSalle serves companies of all sizes and across all industries