LaSalle Network is hiring a Senior Business Development Manager to join our Chicago sales team. Our sales executives are some of the industry’s most influential leaders; they’ve been named to Staffing Industry Analysts’ “40 Under 40” and “Global 150 Women in Staffing” lists, and they play a hands-on role in coaching and developing each member of their team.
As a Senior Business Development Manager, you will be responsible for using a strategic sales approach to manage and build a book of business. You will set the standard by delivering at the highest level, leveraging internal and external relationships to grow revenue.
Senior Business Development Manager Responsibilities:
- Drive new business through cold calling, networking and client entertainment
- Uncover and follow up on leads
- Lead meetings with prospects and clients, demonstrating how LaSalle can add value and support their hiring initiatives
- Develop and further client relationships in order to grow revenue and uncover additional opportunities
- Partner with recruiters to ensure that delivery and communication on each search exceeds client expectations
- Lead by example for junior team members and assist with training and mentoring new hires
Senior Business Development Manager Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree strongly preferred
- 4+ years of experience in sales
- Staffing and recruiting industry experience strongly preferred
- Proven ability to meet or exceed sales targets
- Strong communication skills; must demonstrate an ability to communicate persuasively and confidently in front of high-level business executives
- Motivated to achieve personal and professional success, with a track record of demonstrating resiliency in the face of adversity
If you want to work for a company where you can learn from industry leaders and achieve your professional goals, come join us as a Senior Business Development Manager!
Senior Director, Corporate Recruiting
Keywords and Related Terms: business development manager , BDM , sales , sales rep , sales representative , outside sales , account executive , business development #LI-ADMIN
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is the leading provider of direct hire and temporary staffing services. For over two decades, LaSalle has helped organizations hire faster and connect top talent with opportunities, from entry-level positions to the C-suite. With units specializing in Accounting and Finance, Administrative, Marketing, Technology, Supply chain, Healthcare Revenue Cycle, Call Center, Human Resources and Executive Search. LaSalle offers staffing and recruiting solutions to companies of all sizes and across all industries. LaSalle Network is the premier staffing and recruiting firm, earning over 100 culture, revenue and industry-based awards from major publications and having its company experts regularly contribute insights on retention strategies, hiring trends and hiring challenges, and more to national news outlets.